At the same time, Cryorig attaches great importance to making the installation of its CPU coolers as easy as possible. The coolers from Cryorig look like this tower CPU cooler M9 with two fans even more dazzling.
The Cryorig M9 at a glance
- CPU tower cooler made of copper and aluminum
- Two fans for optimal cooling performance
- Specially arranged cooling fins ensure optimal removal of the residual heat
- Suitable for processors with up to 130 Watt TDP
- Compact, suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Compatible with popular AMD and Intel sockets
- Uncomplicated installation
Compact CPU cooler with high cooling capacity
With the M9 CPU Tower Cooler, Cryorig relies on three 6mm thick copper heatpipes that connect the nickel plated copper bottom plate to the heatsink fins. Thanks to the use of high-quality materials, the compact CPU tower cooler achieves 33 percent more cooling performance than conventional CPU manufacturers' coolers - despite its compact shape, unusual for CPU towers. Because the CPU cooler is so small, it does not come in contact with RAM modules or plug-in cards.
The two 92 mm fans have an extremely quiet bearing, so that the noise of the entire cooler at a quiet 26.4 dB (A). Thanks to its outstanding performance and efficiency, the CPU tower cooler is suitable for processors with up to 130 watts TDP (Thermal Design Power).
Tool for fixing the CPU cooler including backplate, thermal grease and a cloth for removing residues is included. If you register your product with Cryorig, you can extend the manufacturer's warranty from three to six years.
- Dimensions (with fans): 102 x 124.6 x 98.4 mm (W x H x D)
- Without fan: 345 g
- With fan: 505 g
- Material: nickel plated copper (bottom plate, heatpipes), aluminum (lamellas)
- Color: silver, black
- Heatpipes: 3x 6 mm
- TDP: 130W +
- Fan: 2x 92 mm
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Speed: 600 to 2,200 rpm
- Volume: 26.4 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 97 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 3.1 mm H2O
- AMD socket: FM1, FM2, FM2 +, AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4
- Intel socket: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
- Maximum RAM height: unlimited
- Manufacturer's warranty: up to 6 years