At the same time, Cryorig attaches great importance to making the installation of its CPU coolers as easy as possible. The coolers from Cryorig look like this H7 Plus CPU tower cooler also super chic.
The Cryorig H7 Plus CPU Tower Cooler at a Glance
- Copper and aluminum CPU tower cooler for best cooling performance
- Suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Specially arranged honeycomb cooling fins ensure optimal removal of the residual heat
- With two fans, suitable for processors with up to 150 watts TDP
- Height: 145 mm
- Uncomplicated installation
Optimized output airflow provides more efficient cooling
With the H7 Plus CPU cooler, Cryorig relies on three 6mm thick heatpipes that connect the nickel plated copper bottom plate to the heatsink tower. The special feature is the design of the slats. The cooling fins are honeycomb-shaped and narrowed towards the exit. The honeycomb shape prevents turbulence and at the same time ensures that the air flows evenly through the fins. The constriction also ensures an optimized output air flow, which Cryorig calls the Jet Fin Acceleration System. Thus, the heated air can be derived faster from the tower cooler.
With the asymmetric and inclined arrangement of the heat pipes, the heat sink is offset so that it does not protrude above the RAM modules. So memory can be installed with its own large heatsinks. For attachment to the backplate, the Cryorig H7 Plus has an X-bar called cross-shaped mount, which is compatible with most sockets from AMD and Intel.
As an effective anti-vibration measure four rubber dampers are embedded in the corners in the 120mm fans. This dampens the vibration transmission of the fans to the slats. The QF120 fan has an exceptionally quiet bearing, so the noise level of the entire cooler is as low as 25 dB (A). In addition, the QF120 has four additional air vents on the case, which further increase the performance of the fan. Thanks to its outstanding performance and efficiency, the Cryorig H7 Plus CPU tower cooler is suitable for processors with up to 150 watts TDP (Thermal Design Power).
If you register your product with Cryorig, you can extend the manufacturer's warranty from three to six years.
- Dimensions: 123 x 145 x 126 (W x H x D)
- Without fan: 577 g
- With fan: 845 g
- Material: nickel plated copper (bottom plate, heatpipes), aluminum (lamellas)
- Color: silver, black
- Heatpipes: 3x 6 mm
- TDP: 150W
- Fan: 2x 120 mm QF120
- Color: Black (Housing), White (Fan)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Speed: 330 to 1,600 rpm
- Volume: max. 25 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 98 m³ / h (XF140)
- Static pressure: max. 1.65 mm H2O (XF140)
- Intel Socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
- AMD socket FM1, FM2, FM2 +, AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4
- Maximum RAM height: unlimited
- Manufacturer's warranty: up to 6 years