At the same time, Cryorig attaches great importance to making the installation of its CPU coolers as easy as possible. The coolers from Cryorig look like this mini-top-flow CPU cooler C7 Cu also super chic. The trick is: Cryorig has made the heat sink completely made of copper. Thus, the Cryorig C7 Cu creates significantly more waste heat away than its brother C7 made of aluminum.
The Cryorig C7 Cu at a glance
- Copper top-flow CPU cooler made entirely of copper for best cooling performance
- Suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Low height of 47 mm
- Compatible with all common AMD and Intel sockets
- Uncomplicated installation
Many heatpipes provide optimal cooling
With the C7 Cu mini top-flow CPU cooler, Cryorig is relying on four 6mm thick copper heat pipes that connect the copper base plate with the copper fins of the heat sink. With this huge number of heatpipes in the tightest of spaces, the compact CPU cooler delivers 25 percent more cooling power and 20 percent less volume than conventional CPU manufacturer coolers - and nearly the same size.
As an effective anti-vibration measure, four rubber dampers are embedded in the corners of the 92mm fan. This dampens the vibration transmission of the fan to the slats. The fans themselves have an exceptionally quiet bearing, so that the noise of the entire cooler at a quiet 30 dB (A).
Tool for fixing the CPU cooler, thermal grease and a cloth for removing debris is included. If you register your product with Cryorig, you can extend the manufacturer's warranty from three to six years.
- Dimensions: 97 x 47 x 97 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper
- Color: copper
- Heatpipes: 4x 6 mm
- Fan: 1x 92 x 92 x 15 mm
Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Speed: 600 to 2,500 rpm
- Volume: 30 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 81 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 2.8 mm H2O
- Intel Socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
- AMD socket FM1, FM2, FM2 +, AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4
- Maximum RAM height: unlimited
- Manufacturer's warranty: up to 6 years