With such a flash memory, PC systems can develop their full potential, since data can be read and written very quickly. In addition, these drives are silent and shock-resistant, which makes them ideal for compatible notebooks.
The features of the Crucial P5 NVMe SSD at a glance:
- Fast NVMe SSD with PCI Express 3.0 x4 connection
- 2 TB total capacity
- High quality 3D NAND TLC flash
- Strong performance with max. 3400/3000 MB / s (read / write)
- Long life expectancy of 1.8 million hours MTBF at 1200 TBW
- Compact M.2 format (2280)
Crucial P5: High-performance NVMe SSD with 2 terabytes of storage space
The Crucial P5 NVMe SSD is a very fast M.2 SSD. It is installed in the M.2 slot of the same name and addressed via the NVMe interface and connected via four PCI Express lanes. The 2 TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD achieves extremely high read and write rates of 3400 and 3000 MB / s, respectively.
This is also thanks to the in-house 3D NAND TLC Flash. The excellent performance is all the more impressive in view of the small size of the drive, which is suitable for ultrabooks or tablets, since the Crucial P5 NVMe SSD is only 8 cm long and 2.2 cm wide. However, a free M.2 NVMe connection must be available in the device for use.
Via the Crucial Storage Executive software interface, the user can manage the data carrier, install firmware updates and monitor the state of the SSD. The software can be obtained free of charge from the manufacturer's website.
- Dimensions: 22 x 2.38 x 80 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 7.5 g
- Format: 2280
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Controller: Micron
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Connection: M.2 (NVMe 1.3)
- Reading: max. 3400 MB / s
- Writing: max. 3000 MB / s
- IOPS (4KB Random Read): TBA
- IOPS (4KB Random Write): TBA
- Typical power consumption (operation / idle): approx. 7 W / TBA
- Average life expectancy: 1.8 million h
- TBW: 1200 TB
- Application temperature: 0 to 70 ° C
- Shock resistant up to: 1,500 G
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 years