Especially for gamers, this sound card with digital-to-analog converter and headphone amplifier produces an incomparable sound quality with 32-bit / 192 kHz at 115 dB, which can be heard right from the first note. Especially in games where spatial perception is important, you will never have to look it up again!
The features of the Creative Sound Blaster X3 USB sound card at a glance:
- External sound card with USB connection
- Compatible with computer, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch
- Crystal-clear 7.1 sound with 32-bit / 192 kHz at 115 dB SNR
- Head amplifier up to 600 ohms
- Extensive software suite Sound Blaster Command
- Controllable via smartphone app
- External sound card with many functions and excellent sound
The powerful Creative Sound Blaster X3 sound card offers true 7.1 surround sound with Dolby Live (PC) as well as brilliant sound quality with 32-bit / 192 kHz and an excellent digital-to-analog converter with a signal-to-noise ratio of 115 dB. For headphones, an amplifier for up to 600 ohms and the option for virtual 7.1 sound are offered.
Thanks to the Sound Blaster Acoustic Engine, the sound experience can be individually adapted to your own needs. Presets for games, films or music can be created and saved and called up quickly and easily. Creative also offers the extensive Sound Blaster Command software.
There are three buttons on the housing of the Creative Sound Blaster X3 to control various functions as well as a large volume control. The microphone button can be used to mute the microphone and control the mixing ratio of different audio sources. The mode button is used to quickly switch between different equalizer profiles. With the Super XFi button, you can quickly switch between sound output on headphones and speakers.
At the front of the Creative Sound Blaster X3 there are two 3.5 mm jacks, one of which serves as a headphone output and the other as a microphone input. Four 3.5 mm jacks are provided on the back for analog 7.1 surround sound. In addition, there is a 3.5 millimeter socket for signal input (line-in), an optical S / PDIF connection and a USB-C port.
- Dimensions: 129 x 40.6 x 129 mm
- Weight: approx. 330 g
- Color: Black
- Max. Playback quality:
- Playback: 32-bit / 192 kHz
- Max. Recording quality:
- Line input: 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Microphone input: 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Edition: 7.1
- Max. Headphone output:
- High gain: 150 - 600 ohms
- Low gain: 32 - 149 ohms
- S / N ratio: 115 dB (DAC)
- 1x USB 2.0 type C.
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (headphones)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (microphone)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (front)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (side)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (rear)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (center / subwoofer)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (line-in)
- 1x TOSLINK (S / PDIF optical)
- Version: 4.1 (Low Energy)
- Windows 8 or higher
- Mac OS X v10.12 or higher
- PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Switch
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x Sound Blaster X3
- 1x USB cable (type A to type C)
- 1x quick start guide
- 1x warranty information