The manufacturer's offer includes air coolers, complete water coolers and a complete series of components for a custom loop. The Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is a complete water cooling system for processors from AMD and Intel. A 240 millimeter aluminum radiator and two magnetically mounted fans ensure high cooling performance.
The features of the Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT at a glance:
- Complete water cooling with 240 dual radiator
- Pump unit with copper base plate
- Two magnetically mounted 120 millimeter fans
- Digitally addressable RGB lighting with 16 LEDs
- Controllable via iCUE software
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
The features of the Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT in detail
With the iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, Corsair offers a powerful, complete water cooling system for desktop processors. The 240 mm aluminum radiator is traversed by fine cooling fins and therefore offers a particularly large surface on which the heat can be distributed. This means that (semi-) passive operation is possible at low CPU temperatures.
Two 120 millimeter fans from Corsair's ML series, specially developed for use on radiators, generate a high static pressure of 4.2 mm H2O and a maximum air throughput of 127.4 m³ / h and thus ensure efficient heat dissipation. The magnetically mounted fans work in a speed range from 400 to 2400 rpm and are very quiet in the lower speed range with 10 dB (A). At full speed, the fans generate up to 37 dB (A).
Pump unit with RGB lighting
The copper base of the CPU block dissipates the heat from the processor particularly quickly. The black pump unit with the Corsair logo is illuminated by 16 digitally addressable RGB LEDs that can be controlled via iCUE software and synchronized with other Corsair RGB products. The connection hoses between the radiator and the pump unit are made of textile-coated rubber, are 38 centimeters long and offer a high level of flexibility during installation.
The mounting system of the Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is suitable for the Intel sockets 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 and 2066 as well as the AMD sockets AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4 and sTR4. Thermal paste is already applied to the underside of the cooler.
- CPU cooler / pump:
- Dimensions (base plate): 56 x 56 mm (L x W)
- Base plate material: copper
- 1x 3-pin fan (speed signal)
- 1x SATA power
- 1x USB 2.0 (internal)
- Length: 380 mm
- Material: rubber (with textile coating)
- Connections: 90 degrees angled, rotatable
- Dimensions: 277 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminum
- Color: Black
- Type: 2x 120 mm (Corsair ML120)
- Speed: 400 - 2400 rpm
- Funding volume: max. 127.4 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 4.2 mm H2O
- Volume: max. 37 dB (A)
- Intel socket: 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066
- AMD socket: AM4, AM3, AM2, sTRX4, sTR4
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Corsair iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT complete water cooling
- 2x Corsair ML120 PWM fans
- 1x USB connection cable
- 1x instruction manual
- Mounting accessories for specified bases
- Mounting screws for fan and radiator
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 years