The adjustable plastic bracket is solid and covered with a fabric cushion, which ensures a high level of comfort. The ear cups, which enclose the whole ear to block out ambient noise, are equipped with memory foam. The microphone can be folded thanks to the swivel arm.
The features of the Corsair VOID ELITE STEREO gaming headset at a glance:
- Corded gaming headset by Corsair in black
- Specially tuned and high density 50mm drivers
- Omnidirectional and microphone with swivel arm
- Controls directly on the pinna
- High wearing comfort thanks to soft ear pads and headband
- Universal 3.5 mm jack connection
- Wired stereo gaming headset with high wearing comfort
With the VOID ELITE STEREO, Corsair offers a sonorous gaming headset with stereo sound. The VOID ELITE STEREO offers a clear and dynamic sound image not only when playing, but also when playing back speech or music. Mids as well as highs and even lows are reproduced very precisely and with the necessary emphasis. Always powerful and clean in sound, the Corsair headset meets all requirements for an excellent headset.
The revised omnidirectional microphone shields ambient noise and ensures that you can always be heard clearly. If it is not needed, the microphone can be folded up. The ear cups made of memory foam with microfiber cover and the padded temples are breathable and guarantee maximum comfort.
Thanks to the universal 3.5 mm jack connection, the headset is compatible with almost any device. For use on a PC, a splitter cable from a four-pin jack plug to two three-pin jack plugs for headphones and microphone is also included.
- Color: black / carbon
- Driver: 50 mm, neodymium magnet
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 116 dB (+/- 3 dB)
- Orientation: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 100 Hz - 10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: - 42 dB (+/- 3 dB)
- Impedance: 2,000 ohms
-3.5 mm jack (1.8 m)
-3.5 mm jack 4-pin to 2x 3.5 mm jack 3-pin (adapter cable)
- Compatibility: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mobile devices