The M.2 SSDs are equipped with 3D QLC NAND memory and offer a lot of storage space, so that the storage drives of the MP400 R2 series are ideal for extensive game libraries. Short loading times are guaranteed.
The Corsair MP400 R2 M.2 NVMe SSD at a glance:
1 TB NVMe SSD with PCIe 3.0 x4 interface
Extreme fast 3,480 MB / s read and 1,880 MB / s write
A total of 175,000 / 470,000 IOPS 4KB random read / write
Phisons PS5012-E12S controller & 3D-QLC-NAND
Guaranteed write volume: 200 TBW
Corsair MP400 R2: Lots of storage space and short loading times
The Corsair MP400 R2 is a fast NVMe SSD for the M.2 slot. It is equipped with 3D QLC NAND memory cells. The 1 TB variant achieves 3,480 MB / s when reading and 1,880 MB / s when writing as well as IOPS values of 175,000 in 4KB read and 470,000 in 4KB write. This enables short loading times and fast data transfers.
With its compact design in 2280 format, the flat NVMe SSD can be installed in any free M.2 slot with PCIe 3.0 support in order to expand the memory of a PC or notebook. The drive offers low power consumption and high reliability with a write volume of 200 TB.
- Dimensions: 22 x 3 x 80 mm (W x H x D)
- Interface: M.2 / M-Key 2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe)
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Controller: PS5012-E12S
- NAND type: 3D-QLC
- Performance (PCIe 3.0):
- Read: max.3,480 MB / s
- Write: max.1,880 MB / s
- IOPS (4KB Random Read): 175,000
- IOPS (4KB Random Write): 470,000
- Power consumption (idle / operation): 5 mW / 4.0 W.
- Guaranteed write volume (TBW): 200 TB
- Average lifetime (MTBF): 1.8 million h
- Use temperature: 0 to 65 ° C
- Shock resistance: up to 1,500 G
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 years