The Corsair Dominator Airflow Platinum RGB fan at a glance:
- RAM cooler with RGB lighting from Corsair
- Active cooling with two 50 mm PWM fans
- Increases the performance level and overclocking potential of the RAM bars
- Cover for up to four RAM bars
- Up to 3,700 rpm and a total of 36 m³ / h delivery volume
- Including Corsair Lighting Node PRO RGB controller
- Compatible with Corsair Link software
- Simple and tool-free installation
The Corsair Dominator Airflow Platinum RGB fan in detail
The Dominator Airflow Platinum RGB fan is an active air cooler for memory. The two 50 mm fans work at a maximum of 3,700 revolutions per minute and scoop up to 36 m³ per hour. The PWM fans are controlled via the mainboard or the Corsair Link software.
The additional cooling increases the overclocking ability of the RAM bars, which means that the entire performance potential of the RAM can be exploited. The integrated RGB lighting can be controlled and customized with the included Corsair Lighting Node PRO RGB controller.
Installation is done without tools and is child's play thanks to the well thought-out structure. The adjustable brackets with rubber feet ensure a secure hold on the RAM slots of all major motherboard manufacturers.
LED lighting: RGB
2x 50 mm
Speed: 3,700 rpm
Delivery volume: 2x 18 m³ / h