Available in several color combinations, the Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB RGB Midi-Tower combines high hardware compatibility with an extremely stylish design. A 120 mm fan with RGB LED lighting in the front, together with another in the back creates a good airflow, but alternatively, various radiators can be installed.
The features of the Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB Midi-Towers:
- Extremely stylish design for gamers in black and white
- Large side panel made of tempered glass
- Up to 37 cm long gaming graphics cards
- Space for 360 and 280 radiators in front and cover
- Two 120mm fans with RGB LED lighting and RGB LED strip in the front
- Maximum space for six 120-millimeter fans
- A dream for gamers in black and white: The Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB Midi-Tower
The Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB Midi-Tower has an eye-catching design with an eye-catching, angular front, along with black toughened glass and light stripes, tinted tempered-glass side panels and pre-installed RGB LED fans. In addition, the interior is tidy and structured, so that the Midi Tower offers plenty of space: Up to 370 mm long gaming graphics cards can be installed inside - of course, in the multi-GPU setup. There is also enough space for CPU fans with 170 mm.
The case offers an open design inside the case and is designed for a particularly good airflow. Up to six fans can be accommodated in the Corsair Carbide SPEC-OMEGA RGB: The front accommodates a total of three 120 or 140 fans, the cover can hold two 120 or 140 mm fans each and is located at the back of the case a 120er provided. Two pre-installed 120 mm fans with RGB LED illumination are in the factory ex works: One Corsair HD120-RGB fan is located in the front, another in the back.
Water cooling and drive bays
If you decide to install a water cooling system, you can install a 280 or even 360 radiator in the front. The lid has a 240mm heat exchanger and a 120mm radiator instead of the pre-installed fan on the back. Corsair offers its own line of AiO water coolers that are compatible with the Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB.
The lower optional fan is at the same height as the HDD cage. This can be equipped without tools with two 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch data storage. Even when mounting a 360 ° radiator on the front, the cage does not have to be removed. Three additional 2.5-inch drives can be installed behind the motherboard tray.
The power supply is installed in the floor on a rubberized shelf and may be up to 18 inches long. Underneath is a removable dust filter. A look at the installed hardware can be thrown over the large tempered glass window in the left-hand side panel. The I / O panel with two USB 3.0 ports and two audio ports is located in the upper right area of the front panel.
A total of 30 RGB LEDs illuminate the light strip in the front panel. In addition, each of the two HD120 RGB fans is equipped with twelve colorful LEDs. To control and synchronize the lighting effects, Corsair also adds the RGB LED Lighting Node PRO controller to the case.
- Dimensions: 232 x 516 x 495 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, tempered glass, plastic
- Color: White (Front, Lid) Black (Front, Lid, Chassis)
- Weight: approx. 7.75 kg
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3x 120mm / 2x 140mm (front)
1x 120 mm (back)
- -2x 140/120 mm (cover)
of which preinstalled:
- 1x 120 mm (front, RGB LED lighting, 800 - 1,725 rpm, max 30 db (A), PWM)
- 1x 120 mm (rear, RGB LED lighting, 800 - 1,725 rpm, max 30 db (A), PWM)
- 1x max. 360/280 mm (front)
1x max. 240 mm (top)
- -1x 120 mm (back)
- Filter: bottom (power supply, removable)
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches (internal, tool-less)
- 3x 2.5 inches (internal, partly tool-less)
- Power adapter: standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x each audio in / out
- Max. Graphic card length: 370 mm
- Max. Net length: 180 mm
- Max. Height CPU cooler: 170 mm
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years