This exciting combination is also successful with the Carbide 275Q. The tidy interior with plenty of room for hardware has been optimized for effective airflow and pleasantly low noise levels. The Midi Tower also offers multiple radiator installation points and enough room for powerful graphics cards.
The Corsair Carbide 275Q Midi Tower at a glance:
- Elegant Silent Midi Tower in black
- Pre-installed insulation in lid and side panels
- Ideal for installing Corsair's all-in-one water cooling systems
- A maximum of six fan slots, two 120mm fans pre-installed
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0, power button & HD audio
- GPUs up to 37 cm & CPU cooler up to 17 cm
- PWM fan controller preinstalled for up to six fans
- 2x 3.5-inch / 2.5-inch bays in the HDD cage & 4x 2.5-inch slots behind the motherboard tray
Tidy internal layout for maximum gaming hardware
The Corsair Carbide 275Q Midi-Tower follows a very straightforward design, which offers plenty of space in the interior: up to 370 mm long gaming graphics cards can be installed in this case - of course, in the multi-GPU setup. There are also two slots for the vertical installation of a graphics card. The required riser cable is not included and must be purchased separately. There is also enough space for CPU fans with 170 mm.
If you decide to install an all-in-one water cooling system to cool your CPU, you can attach a radiator up to 240 mm in the lid, while the front can hold a 280 or even 360 heat exchanger. At the back, you can install a 120 mm radiator instead of the pre-installed fan. Corsair offers its own line of AiO water coolers that are compatible with the Carbide 275Q.
Options for fans and drives
Despite the ambition to keep the noise level as low as possible, the 275Q offers an open design inside the housing and is ideally designed for a particularly good airflow. Up to six fans are included in the Corsair Carbide 275Q midi tower and can be synchronized via the integrated PWM fan control. In front, instead of three 120-mm fans, two 140-mm fans can be mounted. One is already preinstalled there. In the case cover fit respectively a 140-millimeter fan or two 120 -mm fans. These can move unhindered through a mesh warm air out of the housing, if you remove the insulated cover. At the back of another 120 mm fan occupies the only space available there.
The hardware is protected by removable dust filters in the front and under the power supply. The removable top panel with noise insulation also protects against the ingress of dust and covers the air inlets at the top of the housing.
Each two 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch disks can be installed in the HDD cage under the black power supply cover. Under the cover also finds the power supply its place, which may be up to 180 mm long. At the back of the mainboard tray, there are still holders for four 2.5-inch drives. The I / O panel is located on the upper side of the discreet front panel and is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and the obligatory audio connections.
- Dimensions: 211 x 455 x 460 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic
- Color: Black
- Weight: approx. 6.08 kg
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3x 120 or 2x 140 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
1- x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- PWM fan control:
- 6x 4-pin PWM socket (fan connections)
- 1x SATA power (power supply)
- 1x 4-pin PWM connector (signal to mainboard)
- Radiator Mountings:
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 240mm (cover)
- Filter: front, lid, bottom (removable)
- Noise insulation: cover, left and right side panel
- Drive Bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches / 3.5 inches (internal, HDD cage)
- 4x 2.5 inches (internally, behind mainboard tray)
- Power adapter: standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7 + 2 (Vertical)
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x each audio in / out
- Max. Graphic card length: 370 mm
- Max. Net length: 180 mm
- Max. Height CPU cooler: 170 mm