Features of the Cooler Master ML240R RGB Complete Water Cooling:
- Digitally addressable RGB lighting from fans and waterblock
- Controllable via RGB controller or mainboard synchronization
- Pump in two-camera design & three-phase motor
- 240 mm slim radiator outstanding flow rates
- Specially adapted cooling block with micro-blades for more heat absorption
- 2x MF120R ARGB PWM fan for high air pressure with low noise level
- Factory-filled with coolant & completely maintenance-free
- Sleeved hoses with high kink resistance
Structure and design of the MLR240R RGB from Cooler Master
The system of the MLR240R RGB consists of a simple construction of two parts, the radiator and the heat sink. While the radiator is mounted on two 120 fan slots, preferably on the back of the case, the cooler can be placed on the CPU. The pump and the expansion tank are already installed in the radiator housing. Because it is a closed circuit, the system does not need maintenance.
The bottom of the heat sink absorbs the waste heat from the processor and efficiently conducts it to the water thanks to copper. This is in turn pumped by the pump in the direction of the radiator, where the coolant flows through a fine, high-flow optimized lamellar structure and releases the heat to the air flowing through. The fans in turn ensure that the radiator is constantly supplied with fresh air.
To increase the cooling performance of the MLR240R RGB compared to the competition, the water flows through the CPU above a milled structure with fine fins. These increase the surface area for heat transfer to the water and thus increase the cooling capacity. In addition, the FEP hoses are sheathed for a professional look and offer high flexibility with consistently low evaporation of coolant and high kink resistance.
Two adjustable 120mm fans provide high air pressure at low noise levels
Two 120-liter fans are responsible for allowing the radiator to flow through with sufficient air. Cooler Master uses in-house models called the MF120R ARGB, which produce a high airflow of 113 m³ / h at speeds of 650 - 2,000 rpm and a static air pressure of 2.34 mm H2O. This happens with the lowest possible noise of only 6 - 30 dB (A), as required. Both fans are each equipped with nine rotor blades and digitally addressable RGB LEDs.
Together with the twelve addressable RGB LEDs under a diffuser in the pump unit, they create impressive, dynamic RGB lighting effects. The lighting is controlled either via the supplied RGB controller or via a compatible mainboard with a digital 3-pin header for digitally addressable RGB LEDs. In the latter case, the lighting effects can be controlled via ASUS Aura Sync or MSI Mystic Light Sync and synchronized with other compatible RGB components.
Mounting & Compatibility of the Cooler Master MLR240R RGB
For reasons of space, tower air coolers can usually not be used, especially in compact housings. In the case of the MLR240R RGB, however, only the heat sink needs to sit directly on the CPU. Considering the hose length of 35.8 cm, the radiator can be placed quite freely in the housing, whereby the rear side offers itself. The Masterliquid 240 cooling block mounting system is available for the Intel Socket LGA 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and the AMD Sockets AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2 , FM2 + suitable. After successful installation of these components, the pump via 3-pin and the two fans are connected via 4-pin plug and the complete water cooling can start their operation.
- Dimensions: 277 x 119.6 x 27 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum
- Dimensions: 83.6 x 71.8 x 52.7 mm (W x H x D)
- Volume: - Voltage: 12V
- Connection: 3-pin
- Life expectancy: 70,000 hours
- Type: 2x MF120R ARGB 120mm fan
- Speed: 650 - 2,000 rpm (± 10%)
- Air flow: max. 113 m³ / h
- Static air pressure: max. 2.34 mm H2O
- Volume: 6 - 30 dB (A)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Intel: LGA 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2 +