Despite its small volume of only 18.25 liters, the mini tower offers space for a full-fledged gaming graphics card. Thanks to additional expansion slots and the supplied riser cable, it can also be mounted vertically. It also allows the installation of a dual radiator on the floor or on the side. In addition to two side parts made of steel, a third side part made of tempered glass is included in the scope of delivery, so that all accessories for a creative build are already available.
The features of the Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P Mini-ITX housing at a glance:
- Modern mini-ITX housing for high-performance hardware
- Space for a mainboard in Mini-ITX or Mini-DTX format
- Three horizontal expansion slots for graphics cards up to 33 cm
- Suitable for dual radiators and up to seven fans
- Including riser cable and two vertical expansion slots
- Additional side panel made of tempered glass
MasterBox NR200P: Compact mini-ITX housing for powerful PCs
Despite its compact dimensions and the small volume of only 18.25 liters, this Mini-ITX housing from Cooler Master offers extensive options for cooling powerful PC hardware: A 240 mm radiator can be mounted on the bottom of the housing. A radiator up to 280 mm in size can be installed on a removable bracket on the left-hand side.
The case offers a total of seven spaces for fans: two 120s on the lid, two 120s on the bottom, two 120s or 140s on the left and a 92s on the back. Two 120 mm fans are installed in the cover ex works. Modular dust filters on the lid, bottom and both sides keep the interior clean.
Customization by 3D printer
Cooler Master offers various templates for 3D printers on its website. For example, a holder for ATX power supplies with a maximum depth of 150 mm and various feet can be produced and the look of the housing can be further customized.
Space for drives and components
A motherboard in the format Mini-ITX or Mini-DTX can be installed on the mainboard tray. The graphics card can be up to 33 cm long and three slots high when mounted horizontally. Thanks to two vertical expansion slots and the included riser cable (PCIe 3.0 x16), vertical installation of a dual-slot graphics card is also possible.
The Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P offers a total of four locations for installing drives: Two 2.5-inch SSDs can be mounted on the front. A 2.5 or 3.5 inch drive can be attached to the power supply cage and an optional 3.5 inch hard disk can be attached to the radiator bracket. The power supply cage is suitable for SFX and SFX-L power supplies up to 130 mm in length. In addition to power and reset switches, the I / O panel also offers two USB 3.0 ports and a combined 3.5 mm jack socket for headphones.
- Dimensions: 185 x 292 x 376 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Color white
- Format: Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX (max. 244 x 226 mm)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 2x 120 / 2x 140 mm (left side, not with vertical GPU mounting)
- 1x 92 mm (rear, not with vertical GPU mounting)
- 2x 120 mm (bottom, with slim fans for graphics cards over 2.5 slots)
- Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots):
- 1x max. 240/280 mm (left side)
- 1x max. 240 mm (bottom, graphics card height max. 1 slot)
- Filters: top, bottom, left side, right side
- 1x 3.5 inch (if you do not use a radiator)
- 1x 2.5 / 3.5 inch (on power supply cage)
- 2x 2.5 inches (on the front)
- Power supply unit (optional): SFX / SFX-L
- Expansion slots: 3/2 (horizontal / vertical)
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (4-pin, TRRS)
- Maximum graphics card dimensions: 330 x 156 x 60 mm (L x W x H)
- Maximum CPU cooler height (steel side panel): 155 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height (tempered glass): 153 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height (vertical GPU): 76 mm
- Maximum length of the network part: 130 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P housing
- 1x side part made of tempered glass
- 1x riser cable (PCIe 3.0 x 16)