The cooling system consists of 1 x 120mm Halo Blue LED Dual-Ring Fan at the back but you can fit 2 x 120mm fans at the front if you want the added cooling, along with the internal cable management, allowing for increased airflow through your system, which will aid in cooling.
With the I/O Panel being situated at the top of the front panel, giving you easier access to the 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio (Headphone and Microphone), allowing for connection to a wide variety of devices.
The Voyager supports a GPU max length of 355mm and a CPU cooler max height of 163mm.
Dual-Ring Halo LED Fan - One Halo Blue LED Dual-Ring fan is included at the back of the Voyager to add style to your build.
Tempered Glass Front & Side Panels - The Voyager comes with a tempered glass left side panel and front panel allowing the user to show off their internal components.
Superior Cooling - The Voyager supports up to three fans to allow the user maximise the potential you have when building inside this PC chassis.
IO Ports - 2 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0 and HD audio are conveniently located on the front of the case for easy access.
Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels): (L) 360 x (W) 180 x (H) 410mm
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- PSU Location: Top
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling: Not Water Cooling Ready
- Body Material: SPCC 0.5mm, Black Painted Interior
- Front Bezel Material: 4mm Tempered Glass
- Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass
- Internal Cable Management Depth: 10mm
- Internal Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
- 1 x 2.5” Internal
Drive Bay Notes:
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
- Cooling Top: None
- Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm fan (1 x 120mm Halo Blue LED Dual-Ring Fan inc.)
- Cooling Side: None
- Cooling Bottom: None
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Microphone
- GPU Max Length: 355mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 163mm
- Front Bezel Colour: Glass
- Body Colour: Black
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No