The features of the CableMod WideBeam Hybrid LED Strip at a glance:
- 30 cm long RGB LED strip with 30 LEDs
- WideBeam technology for a wide beam angle
- Compatible with Gigabyte motherboards with 5-pin RGBW headers
- Easy installation thanks to integrated magnets or adhesive strips
The features of the CableMod WideBeam Hybrid LED Strip in detail:
The 30 cm long strip has 30 WideBeam LEDs, giving them a 50% wider beam angle compared to the conventional design. The WideBeam Hybrid LED Strip is daisy chain capable and can be synchronized with other compatible RGB peripheral and hardware components. This requires a matching Gigabyte motherboard with a corresponding 5-pin header.
Through a separate white color channel, RGBW strips produce a cleaner and brighter white light. Thanks to the strong magnets, the LED strip can be easily laid in steel housings and readjusted if necessary. Alternatively, the 3M adhesive strip can also be used.
- LEDs: 30
- Connection: 5-pin (12VGRBW)