The stylish design with nickel-plated copper base, transparent acrylic lid and DRGB lighting is the eye-catcher in every system.
The features of the Bitspower Summit M CPU water cooler at a glance:
- Stylish CPU water cooler from Bitspower
- Nickel-plated copper cooler with a special lamella design
- Bitspower water injection design for high flow
- Integrated, digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
- Mounting kits for Intel and AMD sockets
- Including backplate for stable installation
The features of the Bitspower Summit M CPU water cooler in detail
With the Summit M, a base plate made of nickel-plated copper forms the basis of the CPU block. On the top of the floor, 0.3 mm wide fins enable optimal heat transfer from the floor plate to the coolant. The special Bitspower Water Injection Design ensures a high flow rate and a strong cooling capacity.
The cover made of transparent acrylic glass contains two connections for fittings with G1 / 4-inch thread. The integrated and digitally addressable RGB lighting is connected to the mainboard or an RGB controller using a 3-pin RGB connector. The RGB LEDs are compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome and MSI Mystic Light.
The Summit M is installed with the stable backplate, whereby many Intel and AMD sockets are supported by default. The installation is very convenient and all screws and brackets required for mounting on the mainboard are included.
Note: This product is supplied without the necessary connections. These are therefore to be purchased separately.
- CPU cooler dimensions: 95 x 19 x 95 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper (base, nickel-plated), acrylic glass (lid)
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4-inch thread
- LED lighting: digitally addressable RGB, 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Intel: 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011 (-V3), 2066
- AMD: AM4, FM2 +, TR4, sTRX4
Scope of delivery:
- 1x CPU cooler
- 1x assembly material
- 1x backplate
- 1x AMD bracket
- 1x AMD X399 bracket
Attention: Please note that some coolers are delivered with a protective film on the bottom. This must always be removed before assembly and commissioning. We accept no liability for damage caused by incorrect or incorrect assembly and improper use!