The stylish design with nickel-plated copper base, transparent acrylic lid and DRGB lighting is the eye-catcher in every system.
The features of the Bitspower Summit CPU water cooler at a glance:
- Stylish CPU water cooler from Bitspower
- For Intel socket LGA 3647 (narrow)
- Nickel-plated copper floor with a special slat design
- Bitspower Direct Water Injection design for high performance
The features of the Bitspower Summit CPU water cooler in detail
At the Summit, a base plate made of nickel-plated copper forms the basis of the CPU block. On the top of the floor, fine fins allow an optimal transfer of heat from the floor plate to the coolant. The special Direct Water Injection design ensures a strong cooling performance.
The cover made of transparent acrylic glass contains two connections for fittings with G1 / 4-inch thread. The installation is very convenient and all screws and brackets required for mounting on the mainboard are included.
Note: This product is supplied without the necessary connections. These are therefore to be purchased separately.
- CPU cooler dimensions: 108 x 19.5 x 79.8 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom), acrylic glass (lid)
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4-inch thread
- Intel: LGA 3647, Narrow
Attention: Please note that some coolers are delivered with a protective film on the bottom. This must always be removed before assembly and commissioning. We accept no liability for damage caused by incorrect or incorrect assembly and improper use!