The Copper Limited Edition of the Summit is particularly high quality and durable. The bottom and the lid are made of solid copper and nickel-plated.
The features of the Bitspower Summit Copper Limited Edition CPU water cooler at a glance:
- Stylish CPU water cooler from Bitspower
- Copper Limited Edition: base and lid made of solid copper
- For Intel socket LGA 3647 (narrow)
- Radiator floor with special lamella design
- Bitspower Direct Water Injection design for high performance
The features of the Bitspower Summit Copper Limited Edition CPU water cooler in detail
With the Summit in the Copper Limited Edition, both the base plate and the radiator cap are made of nickel-plated copper. On the top of the floor, fine fins allow an optimal transfer of heat from the floor plate to the coolant. The special Direct Water Injection design ensures a strong cooling performance.
The solid copper cover contains two connections for fittings with G1 / 4-inch thread. The installation is very convenient and all screws and brackets required for mounting on the mainboard are included.
Note: This product is supplied without the necessary connections. These are therefore to be purchased separately.
- CPU cooler dimensions: 108 x 19.5 x 79.8 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom, lid)
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4-inch thread
- Socket compatibility: Intel LGA 3647, Narrow
Attention: Please note that some coolers are delivered with a protective film on the bottom. This must always be removed before assembly and commissioning. We accept no liability for damage caused by incorrect or incorrect assembly and improper use!