Equipped with three rubber seals, the adapter sits securely on the tube and offers an absolutely tight connection. The glossy black finish and the red cap nut also look particularly cool and will leave a lasting impression on every viewer.
The Bitspower Multi-Link adapter at a glance:
- Multi-link adapter for connecting acrylic tubes
- Gloss black finish with red union nut
- 1x G1 / 4-inch external thread for high compatibility
- 1x connection for acrylic tubes with 12 mm outer diameter
- Made of high quality brass & precisely processed
- Rubber seals ensure maximum tightness
Where are multi-link adapters used?
To connect individual components of a water cooling system, it is essential to choose the right connections and their sufficient number. Because if the assembly fails due to incorrect or too few connectors or is delayed, the installation can quickly become a frustration experience.
Bitspower offers a comprehensive range, which has the right solution for every requirement - whether adapter, direct hose connections, elbow or distributor. The version consists of solid brass and has three sealing rings. This keeps the connections tight and ensures high long-term durability.
This is a shiny black adapter for connecting acrylic tubes in a water cooling circuit. The in-house Crystal Link Tubes are particularly suitable for this. For example, two graphics cards can be coupled together and cooled in the same cooling circuit. The tube with mounted multi-link adapters then serves to bridge the distance between the two graphics cards.
Two of these adapters are required for use with a CrossFire / SLI connection, since each of the two graphics cards must be equipped with one. For this purpose, the Multi-Link adapter has a standardized G1 / 4-inch external thread.
The multi-link connections are also compatible with Bitspower's Crystal Link tubes and other acrylic tubes with an outer diameter of 12 mm.
- Material: brass
- Color: Black Sparkle, Red (Deep Blood Red)
- 1x G1 / 4-inch external thread
- 1x connection for tubes with 12 mm outer diameter
- Thread length: 5 mm
- Bitspower Crystal Link Tubes
- Acrylic tubes with an outer diameter of 12 millimeters