Because in this Mesh SE variant, too, the entire front is made of a close-meshed metal mesh grid in order to maximize the airflow. Behind it is a layer of fine nylon fabric that acts as a dust filter. The front panel also has the typical BitFenix logo on the front.
The features of the BitFenix Nova Mesh SE at a glance:
- White midi tower from BitFenix with a fine mesh front
- Compatible with ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX mainboards
- Including two 120 millimeter fans on the front and back
- Slots for 3x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm fans on the front and 2x 120 on the lid
- Space for 240 mm radiator on the lid and up to 280/360 on the front
- Modular HDD cage with space for 2x 3.5 / 2.5 drives
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x 3.5 mm jack (1x audio in / out each)
BitFenix Nova Mesh SE: powerful midi tower in white
The front panel with the fine mesh grille perfectly combines the housing design with the requirement for fresh air access. The optics are not affected. On the contrary: the design appears timelessly elegant and as if it were made from one piece. The clear and closed lines not only look damn good, they also serve a purpose, because with the BitFenix Nova Mesh SE battle is declared against dust and annoying hardware noises.
Thanks to the modern design, the mainboard is installed at the top and the power supply at the bottom. This offers the advantage of a separate fresh air access for the power pack through the floor and thus less warming up by other PC components. A dust filter protects the power supply from the penetration of dirt and the resulting overheating. A power supply cover hides the unsightly cable clutter.
Lots of space for well-cooled hardware
A large recess in the mainboard tray enables easy and convenient installation of suitable CPU coolers. Expansion cards can be mounted using quickly removable screws. Two internal 2.5 / 3.5-inch slots are available in the modular HDD cage under the power supply cover. Without a drive cage, the possible length of the power supply increases from an already lush 190 to 200 mm. Two more 2.5-inch drives can be found on the back of the mainboard tray. All in all, enough space for powerful full-size hardware, such as a graphics card with up to 315 mm.
In addition to the pre-installed 120 mm fan, two additional 120 mm or two 140 mm fans can be installed on the front to cool them. In addition, another 120 fan is installed on the back. The two pre-installed fans - color-coordinated with the housing - come from the Specter series from BitFenix, which are characterized by high performance and low noise levels. There is also space for two additional 120 mm fans on the lid. All in all, there are six impressive 120 mm fans that ensure optimal cooling of the hardware installed inside.
Thanks to the fine mesh front and the dust filter on the lid, the interior remains clean. Of course, radiators can be installed instead of fans, for example a 360 or 280 on the front. At the top there is a little space for a 240 mm radiator. For cable management, 23 mm remain on the rear of the mainboard tray. The I / O panel in the upper, front part of the lid is also adequately equipped, as it offers two USB 3.0 and two HD audio connections. The connections are complemented by a power switch and a reset switch.
- Dimensions: 211 x 450 x 380 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic
- Color white
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3x 120 mm / 2x 140 mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- 1x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- 1x max. 360/280 mm (front)
- - 1x max. 240 mm (cover)
- 1x max. 120 mm (rear)
- 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inch (internal)
- 2x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Expansion slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x each HD audio in / out
- 1x power button
- 1x reset button
- Power supply: Standard PS2 ATX format (optional)
- Maximum graphics card length: 315 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 190 mm (200 mm without the HDD cage)