- Two virtually inaudible Silent Wings PWM fans
- Funnel-shaped frame of the front fan for high air pressure
- Achieves only 24.3dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Seven high-performance copper heat pipes
- Airflow-optimized cooling fins; cutouts enhance the RAM compatibility
- Easily installable black installation kit can be mounted from above
- Brushed aluminum top cover with diamond cut finish
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- German product conception, design and quality control
VIRTUALLY INAUDIBLE OPERATION
Even at 100% PWM fan speed noise is an insignificant 24.3dB(A)
The two Silent Wings PWM fans feature advanced fluid-dynamic bearings, smooth six-pole motors and airflow-optimized fan blades. The front Silent Wings 3 fan provides extremely high air pressure, thanks to a funnel-shaped air inlet in the frame. Decoupled fan mounting with vibration-isolating elements on the heat sink.
IMMENSE COOLING POWER
Achieving an incredible performance-to-noise ratio
No compromise in silence and performance for overclocked systems and demanding graphics applications! Dark Rock Pro 4 provides an impressive rating of 250W TDP and achieves low temperatures even during periods of peak CPU performance.
HIGHLY ADVANCED DESIGN
The core features that result in high-end cooling
Dark Rock Pro 4 is equipped with seven advanced technology 6mm copper heat pipes that maximize the heat conductance. Airflow-optimized, wave-contoured cooling fins with small dots on their surfaces increase the air circulation. The special black coating with ceramic particles makes a perfect transfer of heat possible.
Powerful cooling for your components
Dark Rock Pro 4 contains two aluminum heat sinks. The cutouts provided enhance its RAM compatibility. Two fans are pre-installed. It is also possible to add another 120mm fan for even better cooling.
Stylish and easy to install
The mounting kit for the Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler is completely black, perfectly matching the black design of the cooler itself. You can conveniently install the cooler on the motherboard from above. The brushed aluminum top cover with its diamond cut finish adds a touch of elegance to this high-end cooler.
- Dimensions (L x W x H), (mm):123,7 x 136 x 162,8
- Number of fins:90
- Fin material :Aluminum
- Base material :Copper
- CPU contact surface :CNC machined
- Heatpipe number / Diameter (mm) :7,6
- Surface treatment:Aluminum / black ceramic spray painted
- Fan dimensions (mm):135 x 135 x 22
- +SilentWings :✓
- Speed @ 100% PWM (rpm) :1,200 / 1,500
- Bearing technology:Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Motor technology :6-pole fan motor
- Rated voltage (V):12
- Input current (A):0.08
- Input power (W) :0,96
- Connector:4-pin PWM
- Cable length (mm) :220
- Lifespan (h / 25°C):300,000