Thus, the German Wakü specialist continues to claim the crown among the CPU water coolers, which is not least due to the usual care of experienced engineers, who set new standards in cooling performance through various analyzes, optimization procedures and tests.
The aqua computer cuplex kryos NEXT CPU water cooler at a glance:
- CPU water cooler from aqua computer
- Cooler bottom with extremely fine microstructure (below 200 μm)
- Nickel-plated case + nickel-plated copper base
- Two G1 / 4-inch connectors available
- Compatible with Intel sockets of the 115x series
- Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut thermal grease included (0.5 grams)
Optimized CPU water cooler with high performance & stylish design
The aqua computer cuplex kryos NEXT surpasses the previously unattained cooling performance of its already successful predecessor and thus represents a new milestone in the development of CPU water coolers. The cooler base is equipped with an extremely fine microstructure whose structure width is less than 200 μm. For optimum distribution of the coolant, use is made of a flat nozzle integrated in the housing, whereby the coolant flows in the middle of the microstructure and is discharged from there in two directions.
The cuplex kryos NEXT is available in different versions, this being the completely nickel-plated version, which has a nickel-plated brass case and a nickel-plated copper base and whose outstanding appearance is interrupted only by the stainless steel plates of the mounting system.
Easy installation - ideally suited for the Intel Socket 115x
The mounting system of the cuplex kryos NEXT is very high-quality processed and allows an uncomplicated installation on various Intel sockets of the 115x series. Two solid stainless steel sheets with a material thickness of 2.5 millimeters and a total of four pressed nickel-plated spring cups produce a tidy and elegant appearance when installed. This is achieved mainly by the low height and hidden in the spring cups knurled screws and springs, which are provided for the actual attachment of the radiator on the motherboard. The thumbscrews can either be conveniently mounted by hand or with the help of a hexagon socket wrench. In addition, this cooler version is equipped with a backplate and a silicone cover, which additionally stabilizes the mainboard.
Perfectly combined with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste
For optimal performance, each cuplex kryos NEXT CPU water cooler also comes with a 0.5 gram syringe of thermal-conductive Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Compound, which should last for about five months. Thanks to the supplied plastic spatula and the low viscosity of the thermal grease, it can also be very well distributed between CPU and water cooler.
Note: This product will be delivered without the necessary connections to provide the buyer with maximum freedom when assembling the water cooling system.
- Dimensions (without screws & backplate): 94 x 94 x 22 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: nickel-plated brass (housing), nickel-plated copper (radiator base), stainless steel (holding frame)
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- Thread distance: 28 mm (center hole)
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 115x
- Thermal compound: 0.5 gram Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
- 1x aqua computer cuplex kryos NEXT cooler (mounted)
- 1x fastening set (screws, springs, etc.)
- 1x Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut thermal paste (0.5 grams in syringe)
- 1x plastic spatula
- 1x assembly instructions