The highlights of the aqua computer Splitty4 Splitter:
- 4-channel splitter for PWM fans and RGB LED lighting
- Forwarding a tacho signal to the controller
- Connection cable for control included
- Mounting material for screwing or via Velcro adhesive pad included in delivery
- Universal 4-way splitter for fans and RGB LED strips
- The function of the Splitty4 computer is as unique as it is ingenious: it allows out-of-the-box control of up to four 3-pin or 4-pin PWM fans or matching RGB LEDs. Simply connect the supplied 4-pin PWM cable to the motherboard connector and the fans can be connected directly to the splitter.
Only the speed signal of the first fan (labeled "rpm") is read out and returned to the splitter. However, the RPM values of the other fans can not be displayed. When using the splitter, check that all fans are running and turning fast enough. They are all now controlled together via the PWM signal or the voltage, as if the fans were connected to a corresponding PWM connection!
When used as an RGB LED hub, the beige slot of the splitter is connected to the mainboard via an enclosed cable. As an RGB LED hub, the splitter works with selected fans from Corsair and NZXT. The mixed connection of RGB LED fans from different manufacturers is not possible. There is also an input for connecting to RGBpx-compatible devices from aqua computer.
In order for this to be done neatly in non-branded cases, two self-adhesive velcro surfaces are included as well as the screws, which are glued to the splitter or housing, to a radiator or even to a fan with the back, to connect both via Velcro. Thus, the splitter4 can be flexibly fixed and can even be removed quickly.
- Color: Black
- 1x input fan (4 or 3-pin)
- 1x input RGB-LED (4-pin, RGBpx)
- 1x RGB LED output (4-pin, NZXT)
- 4x RGB LED output (4-pin, Corsair)
- 4x output (4 or 3-pin)
- LL120 RGB, LL140 RGB (16 LEDs per fan)
- HD120 RGB, HD140 RGB (12 LEDs per fan)
- ML120 PRO RGB LED, ML140 PRO RGB LED (4 LEDs per fan)
- Aer RGB120, Aer RGB140 (8 LEDs per fan), via daisy chaining max. eight fans
- 1x splitter4 board
- 1x 4-pin connection cable (70 cm)
- 1x connecting cable RGBpx (50 cm)
- 1x mounting material