High quality with German manufacturing, elegant design and a high degree of innovation are essential requirements.
The features of the D5 NEXT from aqua computer at a glance:
- Optimized Laing D5 ball motor for optimum smoothness
- Detachable control unit for easy access to the connections
- Integrated OLED display and control buttons for direct operation
- PWM fan and RGBpx slots
- SATA power connector and USB 2.0 interface for software
Powerful pump with many extras
The German developers are also innovative in the water pumps, because they do not settle for the standard configurations, but even lend a hand to adapt the most alien products to the needs of a PC Wakü. With the Laing D5 modded here, Aqua computer has a powerful pump with a ceramic bearing ball motor, which ensures a smooth running and a long service life.
In addition, the D5 NEXT has an integrated OLED display that shows, among other things, the current flow rate and temperature, which is read out via the integrated temperature sensor. Integrated switches also allow configuration directly on the pump itself, without additional control software or a controller. A built-in RGB LED strip also provides atmospheric lighting. Anyone who still wants to control and configure the pump via the sophisticated aquatune software can connect it to the motherboard via a USB 2.0 port. In addition, firmware updates are also recorded. Power is supplied via a SATA connection.
Connections for PWM fans and RGBpx LED strips
In addition, the D5 NEXT acts as a hub for PWM fans and therefore has a 4-pin output with a maximum of 25 watts of power. There you can also connect several fans, for example in a Daisychain or with the help of a Y-splitter cable. Alternatively, a flow sensor can be connected to the 4-pin PWM slot.
There is also a slot for RGBpx LED strips from aqua computer, which can be used to illuminate and control up to 64 LEDs. Alternatively, this port can also be used to connect the D5 NEXT to the aquaero 5 or aquaero 6 controllers via the aquabus interface.
- Dimensions without cable and decoupling: 66 x 65 x 75 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions without cable, with decoupling: 66 x 65 x 78 mm (W x H x D)
- Delivery height (12 V): 3.7 m
- Supply voltage: 5 V, 12 V
- Power consumption: 65 watts (including fan and RGBpx)
- SATA (power supply)
- 4-pin PWM (max 25 watts)
- 4-pin RGBpx
- Controller aquaero 5 and aquaero 6
- RGBpx-compatible RGB LED lighting
- D5 NEXT pump motor
- USB connection cable (100 cm)
- mounting material