It can address up to 360 LEDs via its four channels. In addition, four temperature sensors and a flow sensor can be connected. 16 software sensors complete the portfolio of functions.
The features of the aqua computer farbwerk 360 at a glance:
- Digitally addressable RGB LED controller from aqua computer
- Four channels for controlling a total of 360 LEDs
- Connections for four temperature sensors and one flow sensor
- Up to 60 lighting zones configurable
- Internal memory for up to four profiles
- farbwerk 360: RGB LED controller for 360 LEDs
The aqua computer farbwerk 360 is an RGB LED controller and can, according to its name, individually control up to 360 LEDs. For this purpose, the inking unit 360 offers four channels to which accessories can be connected and connected in series. It is also possible to connect several of these RGB LED controllers together to manage an even larger number of light emitting diodes.
A special feature of the farbwerk 360 is the ALPHApx technology, thanks to which even transparent effects can be created. This allows different lighting effects on up to 20 levels to be combined. The SMOOTHpx technology ensures particularly smooth transitions between the LEDs: effects are calculated on the basis of vectors, thus producing stepless transitions.
The aquasuite software allows the creation of profiles and rules for the application of the profiles. Thus, the user can also create a hierarchy of rules and so, for example, provide a temperature warning by red flashing LEDs with a higher priority than the isochronous light effects beginning with the playing of music. The user can also configure individual RGB LED effects for individual games and applications. In total, up to 20 different parameters and up to 60 individual areas can be defined. The created profiles and effects themselves are calculated and stored in colorwerk 360, so that they are ready for system startup.
To get started right away, farbwerk 360 includes two RGB LED strips from aqua computer with 15 LEDs each.
- Color: Black
- 4x RGB LED channel (90 LEDs per channel)
- 4x temperature sensor (for 4 sensors)
- 1x USB 2.0
- 1x aquabus interface
- 1x flow sensor
- 1x 4-pole MOLEX
- 1x inking 360
- 2x RGBpx connection cable 50 cm
- 2x RGBpx strip with 15 LEDs, 10x 320 mm
- 1x internal USB cable, 1 m
- 1x manual