The Prizm fans feature a dual-ring design with two dispersion rings illuminated by 18 light-emitting diodes and are available in sizes of 120 and 140 millimeters.
The features of the Antec Prizm 140 ARGB fan at a glance:
- 140 millimeter fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Hydraulic bearing for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Speed range up to 1,700 rpm
- Control via PWM signal
- Compatible with ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock Polychrome
Antec Prizm 140 ARGB: Powerful 140mm fan
The Antec Prizm 140 ARGB is a PWM-controlled, 140-millimeter fan that is equally well-suited for mounting on enclosures, processor coolers and radiators. The fan operates in a speed range up to 1700 revolutions per minute, achieving a delivery volume of 110.48 m³ / h and a static pressure of 1.64 mm H2O.
The hydraulic bearing, which reduces friction noise to a minimum, and the rubber decouplers in the fan frame ensure whisper-quiet operation, even at low revs. Under full load, the Antec Prizm 140 ARGB generates a maximum noise level of 32 decibels.
Addressable RGB LED lighting in the frame
The Antec Prizm 140 ARGB is equipped with digitally addressable RGB LED lighting. The manufacturer has integrated two 16.8 million colored luminous dispersion rings into the fan frame. The fan can be connected to the mainboard or corresponding controllers via a 3-pin RGB connection. The Antec Prizm 140 ARGB is compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome RGB and MSI Mystic Light.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Color: Black
- Volume: max. 32 dB (A)
- Speed: max. 1,700 rpm
- Delivery volume: max. 110.48 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 1.64 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12V
- 4-pin PWM
- 3-pin RGB (5VDG)
- Lighting: RGB (16.8 million colors)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years