The housing is also suitable for water cooling, because a 360 mm radiator can be installed in the front and a 240 mm radiator in the lid. The innovative design with tempered glass front panel and side panel as well as the stylish RGB lighting are the highlights of the Antec NX600.
The features of the Antec NX600 Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Stylish ATX midi tower by Antec in black
- Breathtaking view of the hardware through tempered glass side panel and front
- Stylish, addressable RGB LED lighting in the front
- Up to six 120 mm fans possible
- Space for 360 and 240 radiators
- Graphics cards up to 350 mm & CPU cooler up to 165 mm
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 "and 2x 2.5" drives
The Antec NX600 midi tower in detail
The Antec NX600 has a stylish tempered glass bezel with integrated honeycomb RGB LED lighting. The case is completely in black and is dominated by an angular design language. The left side panel has a large area of tempered glass and provides a view of the installed hardware.
Options for air and water cooling
In total, up to six case fans can be installed in the NX600: Three 120 or 140 fans can be installed in the front. There are two 140mm or 120mm fans in the lid and a 120mm or 140mm model on the back panel. Three 120-pin ARGB fans in the front and one on the back of the case are preinstalled at the factory.
Also, the installation of water coolers was thought: In the front there is space for a 360er radiator, in the lid can be accommodated a 240 heat exchanger and on the rear wall, a 120er radiator can be attached.
Space for hardware components and drives
Graphics cards can be up to 350 millimeters long. CPU coolers can be installed in the Antec NX600 with a height of up to 165 mm, power supplies can be up to 190 mm long and disappear under a power supply cover. This makes for a tidy interior, as cables can be hidden easily and elegantly.
Under the power supply cover also sits a hard drive cage for up to two 3.5- / 2.5-inch disks. Two additional 2.5-inch SSD mounting locations are located on the back of the motherboard tray. In addition to ATX, Micro ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, up to seven expansion cards can be installed in the housing.
The I / O panel is attached to the top of the Midi Tower. The panel has a USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 ports and two audio jacks. Three buttons for power, reset and the control of the integrated RGB LED lighting are also available here. For the latter, the case has a small ARGB fan hub, which has six 3-pin ARGB connectors and can be connected to an ADD header (5VDG) of a compatible motherboard.
- Dimensions: 220 x 495 x 430 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Weight: about 7.5 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 140 / 3x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 140 / 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 3x 120 mm, ARGB (front)
- 1x 120 mm, ARGB (back)
- 1x 360 mm (front)
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches (internal)
- 2x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (audio out)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (audio-in)
- 1x power button
- 1x reset button
- 1x LED mode button
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 165 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 350 mm
- Maximum net part length: 190 mm