Features of the Antec EarthWatts Gold Pro 750W:
- Partial cable management with a total of four 6 + 2-pin connectors
- 80Plus Gold Certificate for high efficiency
- Subtle look with black power supply and black cables
- Strong 62 amps at 744 watts on the + 12 volt line
- High compatibility through ATX form factor
High efficiency thanks to high-quality components
With its high-quality capacitors and other components, the Antec EarthWatts Gold Pro achieves 750 watts on the 12 volt rail with a nominal output of 744 watts and a whopping 62 ampere voltage. At the same time, this ensures maximum stability for graphics card (s) and processor (s).
The Antec EarthWatts Gold Pro 750W also receives the coveted 80Plus Gold certificate, which means it can deliver up to an unbelievable 92 percent efficiency. The quiet 120mm fan provides a long life, underpinned by Antec with a seven-year manufacturer's warranty.
In fact, the Antec EarthWatts Gold Pro 750W offers four 6 + 2 pins for graphics cards in addition to a 4 + 4-pin EPS connector. In addition, eight SATA connectors and three Molex connectors can be supplied with sufficient current and voltage.
In addition, the high-quality Japanese capacitors together with overcurrent, overvoltage, short-circuit, overload and overheating protection ensure great operational safety and round off the modern overall concept together with DC-DC voltage regulation.
- Dimensions: 140 x 86 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.24 kg
- Fan: 120 mm (automatic control)
- Efficiency: max. 92%, incl. 80Plus Gold certificate
- Active PFC (0.90)
- Form factor: ATX12V 2.4
- Power: 750W
- + 3.3V: 20A
- + 5V: 20A
- 3.3V + 5V: 100W
- + 12V: 744W
- -12V: 3.6W / 0.3A
- + 5Vsb: 15W / 3A
- Connections (modular):
- 1x 24 pin (ATX12V)
- 2x 4 + 4-pin (ATX12V)
- 4x 6 + 2-pin (PCIe)
- 8x SATA
- 3x 4-pole molex
- Manufacturer's warranty: 7 years