The radiator is also nickel-plated and surrounded by a stainless steel frame, which ensures a much more sophisticated look.
Overview of the NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper Radiator:
- 280 mm radiator with 30 mm height
- Heat sink made of nickel-plated copper
- Twelve channels for efficient cooling
- Compatible with silent fans
- 2x universal G¼-inch thread
The NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper Radiator in detail:
The NexXxoS ST30 radiator is made of copper. He is not for nothing called "Full Copper" -Radiator, because not only the Finns and channels are made of copper, but also the antechambers. At the antechamber an inlet and outlet in the universal G1 / 4-inch thread standard is integrated. Just 30 millimeters thick, the radiator is quite flat and space-saving.
The fin distance was chosen so that optimal cooling is achieved even with low fan speeds, without particularly high static pressure. This means that Silent fans can be used to create a quiet and cool system at the same time. Screws for mounting fans are included. Sheets prevent overwinding and thus the damage of the fins.
- Dimensions: 315.5 x 30 x 144 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper, brass, stainless steel
- Weight: 855 g
- Fins per inch: 16
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- Fan compatibility: 2x 140 mm
- Print tested: 1.5 bar
- Fan / radiator mounting:
- 8x M3x30mm
- 8x M3x35mm