As part of the Eisbaer series, this all-in-one solution can be expanded with quick-release fasteners. If necessary, refilling with liquid is also possible. The large copper radiator ensures particularly good cooling performance and the large, illuminated expansion tank is a real eye-catcher.
The Eisbaer Aurora 420 CPU complete water cooling at a glance:
- Large 420 mm copper radiator with a depth of only 30 mm
- Solid copper CPU cooler with integrated pump
- Powerful "Aurora LUX Pro" fans with ARGB lighting (140 mm)
- High quality hoses made of TPV
- Special quick-release fasteners for easy removal
- Pre-filled and easy to refill
- Copper instead of aluminum and a proven concept
Alphacool relies on copper for the radiator of the Eisbaer Aurora. The fin density is 15 FPI, which means that the radiator ensures good heat dissipation even with low airflow. The Aurora LUX Pro fans in 140-millimeter format also come from Alphacool and were specially developed for use on radiators. They create a high static pressure with 2 mm H2O to force cool air through the fins of the radiator. The fans are controlled via the PWM connection on the mainboard, a PWM Y adapter is included in the kit. The number of revolutions is between 600 and 1500 rpm.
Efficient pump and copper heat sink
The bottom of the cooling block is made of nickel-plated copper. This makes the transfer of waste heat from the CPU to the heat sink extremely efficient. On top of it is the DC-LT pump with 6-pole motor, which also comes from Alphacool. It is powered by a 3-pin Molex adapter and creates a flow rate of 75 liters per hour at a maximum of 2800 rpm. It is particularly quiet and can also be regulated between 7 and 13.5 volts.
Because it is a complete water cooling system, no hoses need to be attached to the AiO when installing. Nevertheless, Alphacool has equipped its system with quick-release fasteners that make it easy to upgrade the Eisbaer Aurora.
Stylish RGB lighting
The CPU cooler with pump and expansion tank as well as the two fans have digitally addressable RGB lighting (5V) that can be controlled via a compatible mainboard. The fans are equipped with circular dispersion rings that distribute the light evenly. The CPU cooler is also illuminated. A small RGB controller with SATA power connector is also included.
- Dimensions: 313.5 x 144 x 30 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: copper
- Fins per inch: 15
- Thread: G1 / 4 "
- Nominal speed: 2800 rpm
- Voltage range: 7 - 13.5 V
- Power consumption: 4 W.
- Flow rate: 75 L / h
- Max. Head: 0.95 m
- Connection: 3-pin
- Dimensions (overall): 66 x 66 x 69 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: nickel-plated copper (base plate), nylon (AGB), POM (housing)
- Thread (In / Out): 2x G1 / 4 "
- Bearing: hydraulic
- Voltage: 12 V.
- Connection: 4-pin PWM / 3-pin ARGB (5V)
- Nominal speed: 600 - 1500 rpm
- Air flow rate: 71 m³ / h
- Air pressure: 1.6 mm H2O
Scope of delivery:
- 1x triple radiator (420 mm)
- 3x 140mm Aurora LUX Pro fans
- 1x digital RGB LED controller
- 1x 4-pin PWM-Y adapter
- 1x JST to 5V 3-pin adapter
- 1x thermal paste
- 1x assembly material
- Intel: 775/1056/1155/1150/1151/2011 / 2011-3 / 2066
- AMD: AMD AM2 / AM2 + / AM3 / AM3 + / FM1 / FM2 / FM2 + / AM4