The eponymous "Wing Boosts", small increases on the impeller intake side, reduce air turbulence. The fan therefore works quieter at higher speeds than conventional fan designs would allow. The triple set offered here consists of three fans including RF receiver, splitter cables and remote control for controlling and synchronizing the three fans included in the set.
The features of the Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 ARGB fan at a glance:
- Three 120-millimeter fans with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Hydrodynamic bearing for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Optimized rotor blades deliver the perfect balance between contact pressure and airflow
- Speed range from 700 to 1,600 rpm
- 4-pin PWM and 3-pin RGB connector
- Including RGB and PWM splitter, RF remote control and receiver as well as screws
- ASUS Aura, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock Polychrome
Wing Boost 3 ARGB: Powerful 120mm fan
The Wing Boost 3 ARGB is a 120mm PWM-controlled fan that is equally well-suited for mounting on enclosures, processor coolers, and radiators. The fan operates in a speed range between 700 and 1,600 rpm, achieving a delivery volume of 92.6 m³ / h and a static pressure of 2.19 mm H2O.
The hydraulic bearing, which reduces friction noise to a minimum, and the rubber decouplers in the fan frame ensure whisper-quiet operation, even at low revs. Under full load, the Wing Boost 3 RGB produces a maximum noise level of 23.5 decibels.
Addressable RGB LED lighting in the frame
The Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 ARGB is equipped with digitally addressable RGB LED lighting. The manufacturer has integrated a 16.8 million colored luminous ring in the fan frame, which throws a slight light on the impeller and can be connected via a 3-pin RGB connector to the motherboard or corresponding controllers. The Wing Boost 3 ARGB is compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome RGB and MSI Mystic Light.
In addition to the three fans of the Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 ARGB model, this kit also includes all the accessories needed to synchronize the PWM signal and the RGB LED lighting of the three fans. The lighting can be controlled via the enclosed remote control.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Color white
- Volume: max. 23.5 dB (A)
- Speed: 700 - 1,600 rpm
- Delivery volume: max. 92.6 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 92.6 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12V
- 4-pin PWM
- 3-pin RGB (5VDG)
- Lighting: RGB (16.8 million colors)
- 3x Alpenföhn Wing Boost 3 RGB
- 12x screws for housing
- 12x screws for radiator
- 1x RF remote control
- 1x RF receiver
- 1x RGB splitter
- 1x PWM splitter