Fan and noiseless operation due to optimized construction with large cooling fins. Elegant design with brushed, black anodized aluminum and front panel with diamond-edge finish.
The features of the Akasa Newton PX at a glance
- Compact housing for 8th generation Intel NUC boards
- Compatible with boards in UCFF format (4 "x 4")
- Fanless cooling through passive housing design with large fins
- Elegant look thanks to brushed aluminum in black
- Front panel with 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 openings
- Space for a 2.5-inch disk
- VESA compatible
- Elegant UCFF housing for Intel NUC boards
The Newton PX from Akasa was specially developed for Intel NUC boards and can be used either lying flat or directly on the monitor's VESA mounts. Specially tailored to boards in UCFF format, it is very space-saving and extremely flat with a height of only 53.6 millimeters. In addition to the compact design, it also impresses with a very elegant look.
A front made of brushed aluminum makes the black Akasa Newton PX a reserved, yet stylish contemporary, which, as an HTPC housing, fits inconspicuously into any hi-fi landscape. The elegant front is only broken by two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports as well as the power button and two LEDs. On the back there are perfectly matching cutouts for the connections of the Intel NUC board.
The two sides and the lid of the chic housing are completely provided with aluminum cooling fins. The CPU and the Akasa Newton PX are in direct contact via a heatsink plate. As a result, the waste heat from the processor is evenly transferred to the housing and the housing itself acts as a huge passive cooler. The heat is emitted directly into the ambient air via the large-area lamella structure on the outside of the small housing: absolutely fanless and noiseless!
A thermal pad is included for ideal heat transfer. The scope of delivery includes a serial cable, housing feet, mounting material for VESA brackets, mainboard and data carrier as well as thermal grease. An external power supply must be purchased separately.
- Dimensions: 176.6 x 53.6 x 200 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum
- Color: Black
- Form factor: UCFF (4 "x 4")
- Total fans possible: passive
- Total data carrier possible: 1x 2.5 "SSD / HDD (up to 9.5 mm height)
- Power supply: external
- Openings front: power button, power LED, HDD LED, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- Openings rear: 1x Kensington lock, 2x preparation for antenna, 1x serial connection, 2x USB, 2x HDMI, 1x LAN, 1x power supply, 1x - - USB Type-C / Thunderbolt
- Compatibility (mainboards):
- NUC8v5PNH / NUC8v5PNK / NUC8i3PNH / NUC8i3PNK