The housing from the "The Ultimate Force" series offers a fusion of design and functionality and is convincing with features such as addressable RGB-LED lighting, optimized airflow and space for the simultaneous installation of two triple radiators.
The features of the ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Spacious midi tower for mainboards up to ATX
- Large side part made of tempered glass with knurled screws
- Design optimized for airflow and hardware compatibility
- Space for graphics cards up to 420 mm long
- Can accommodate two 360mm radiators at the same time
- Three 120 millimeter fans with RGB-LED lighting and a 140 mm PWM fan pre-installed
- Four 3.5 / 2.5-inch and three 2.5-inch drive bays for data storage
ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition: Midi-Tower for water-cooled high-end systems
The ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition Midi-Tower offers a lot of space for hardware and can, for example, accommodate graphics cards up to 420 millimeters long, which can be installed either horizontally or vertically. In addition to the seven horizontal ones, the housing has two vertical slot bezels.
The tower is designed for mainboards up to the E-ATX standard and supports both large CPU coolers up to a height of 180 mm and water cooling for cooling the hardware. Up to two 360 mm radiators can be installed simultaneously in the premium housing in the front or the cover. At the rear there is space for a 140 mm heat exchanger. Thus, the case is predestined for AiO and custom water cooling.
Cooling with air and water
If you want to tame your system using traditional air cooling, you benefit from large inlet openings in the front and in the lid, which of course also benefit water-cooled systems. The case comes with three pre-installed 120 millimeter fans in the front, which are equipped with RGB-LED lighting and are compatible with ASUS Aura Sync. Another 140 millimeter fan is located in the back and can be controlled via PWM signal.
A total of three 120 millimeter fans or two 140 fans can be installed in the front and the lid. The back offers space for a 120 or 140 case fan. The radiator support is correspondingly not available: a maximum of one 360 mm radiator (3x 120 mm) or one 280 mm radiator (2x 140 mm) can be installed in the front and in the lid of the ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition become. The back accepts a 140 or 120 radiator. The dust filters in the lid and in the front are magnetic and can be easily removed for cleaning, as can the dust filter under the power supply unit.
GT501: Military-style TUF design and RGB LEDs
The striking design elements of the TUF series are also retained in the GT501 and are complemented by colorful lighting effects. The steel front panel has a flat surface with a speckled finish emblazoned with the TUF gaming logo. Through the mesh edges of the trapezoidal front panel, the RGB-LED lighting of the three pre-installed front fans, which can be controlled via ASUS Aura Sync, shines.
The generous tempered glass side panel is four millimeters thick and can be fixed with thumbscrews. Thanks to the white power supply cover in the bottom of the case, the interior of the ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition looks very tidy. There are numerous leadthroughs for cables. These can be organized behind the mainboard using Velcro fasteners. Speaking of Velcro fasteners: two woven cotton handles with a total load capacity of 30 kilograms make it easier to transport the midi tower and can be opened and adjusted using Velcro fasteners.
TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition: Plenty of space for drives and components
Up to seven SSDs can be installed in the ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition, with three 2.5-inch drives on the white motherboard tray, between the front fans and the motherboard. There is space for two 3.5- or 2.5-inch data memories behind the mainboard tray and in a separate cage behind the power supply cover. The housing's I / O panel offers two USB 3.0 ports and two 3.5 millimeter jack sockets, one as a microphone input and one as a headphone socket.
- Dimensions: 251 x 552 x 545 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 10.5 kg
- Material: steel (chassis, front), tempered glass (side panel), plastic (front, I / O panel)
- Color: White (main color) / Black (accent color)
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 305 x 277 mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fans possible:
- 2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (front)
- 2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 140/120 mm (rear)
- 3x 120 mm (front, RGB LEDs, 1,200 rpm)
- 1x 140 mm (rear, 4-pin PWM)
- Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots):
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (front)
- 1x max. 140/120 mm (rear)
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (cover)
- Filter: front, cover, power supply (removable)
- Drive bays:
- 4x 3.5 inch / 2.5 inch (internal; decoupled)
- 3x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7 (+2 vertical)
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A (USB 3.1 Gen1)
- 1x audio in / out each
- - Maximum graphics card length: 420 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 180 mm
- - Maximum depth of front radiator + fan: 80 mm
- Maximum depth of top radiator + fan: 85 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1x ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition case
- 3x 120 mm fans (pre-installed)
- 1x 140 mm fan (pre-installed)
- 29x screws for power supply and mainboard
- 28x screws for 3.5 "
- 3x spacers for mainboards
-1x Phillips adapter for spacers
- 10x cable ties
-1x dust filter (cover)
- 1x dust filter (front)
- 1x dust filter (power supply)