Featuring a fusion of design and functionality, the The Ultimate Force Series case features features like addressable RGB LED lighting, optimized airflow and space for the simultaneous installation of two triple radiators.
The features of the ASUS TUF GT501 Midi-Towers at a glance
- Spacious midi tower for motherboards up to ATX
- Large side panel made of tempered glass with knurled screws
- Airflow and hardware compatibility optimized design
- Space for up to 420 mm long graphics cards
- Can accommodate two 360mm radiators simultaneously
- Three 120-millimeter fans with RGB LED lighting and a 140 PWM fan preinstalled
- Four 3.5 "/ 2.5" and three 2.5 "data storage bays
ASUS TUF GT501: Midi tower for water-cooled high-end systems
The ASUS TUF GT501 Midi Tower offers a lot of space for hardware and can, for example, accommodate up to 420 millimeter long graphics cards that can be installed either horizontally or vertically. Because in addition to the seven horizontal, the housing offers two vertical slot covers.
The tower is designed for motherboards up to the E-ATX standard and supports for cooling the hardware both large CPU cooler up to a height of 180 mm, as well as water cooling. Up to two 360 mm radiators simultaneously can be installed in the premium housing in the front or the lid at the same time. There is room at the back for a 140mm heat exchanger. Thus, the housing for AiO and custom water cooling is predestined.
Cooling with air and water
If you want to curb your system with traditional air cooling, you benefit from large inlet openings in the front and in the lid, which of course also benefits water-cooled systems. The case comes with three pre-installed 120-millimeter front fans that are equipped with RGB LED lighting and are compatible with ASUS Aura Sync. Another 140-millimeter fan is located in the back and can be controlled by PWM signal.
In total, three 120-millimeter fans or two 140-inch fans can be mounted in the front and the lid. The back provides space for a 120 or 140 case fan. The radiator support also has this in mind: A maximum of one 360 mm radiator (3x 120 mm) or one 280 mm radiator (2x 140 mm) can be installed in the front and in the cover of the ASUS TUF GT501. The backside picks up a 140 or 120 radiator. The dust filters in the lid and in the front are magnetic and can be easily removed for cleaning, as well as the dust filter under the power supply.
GT501: Military-style TUF design and RGB LEDs
The striking design elements of the TUF series are retained in the GT501 and are complemented by colorful lighting effects. The steel front panel has a flat surface with a mottled finish that emblazoned the TUF gaming logo. Due to the mesh edges of the trapezoidal front panel, the RGB LED illumination emits the three pre-installed front fans that can be controlled via ASUS Aura Sync.
The generous hard glass side panel is four millimeters thick and can be fixed using thumbscrews. Also thanks to the black power supply cover in the bottom of the case, the interior of the ASUS TUF GT501 looks very tidy. There are numerous bushings for cables. Behind the mainboard, these can be organized with the help of Velcro straps. Speaking of Velcro closures: Two woven handles made of cotton with a load capacity of 30 kilograms facilitate the transport of the Midi-Towers and can be opened and adjusted with Velcro.
TUF GT501: Plenty of space for drives and components
Up to seven SSDs can be mounted in the ASUS TUF GT501, with three 2.5-inch drives on the motherboard tray, between front fans and motherboard space. Each two 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch data storage place behind the motherboard tray and in a separate cage behind the power supply cover space. The chassis I / O panel has two USB 3.0 ports and two 3.5-millimeter jack sockets, one as a microphone input and one as a headphone jack.
- Dimensions: 251 x 552 x 545 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 10.5 kg
- Material: steel (chassis, front), tempered glass (side panel), plastic (front, I / O panel)
- Color: Black
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (front side)
- 2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 140/120 mm (back)
- 3 × 120 mm (front, RGB LEDs, 1,200 rpm)
- 1 × 140 mm (rear, 4-pin PWM)
Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots):
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (front side)
- 1x max. 140/120 mm (back)
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (cover)
- Filter: front, cover, power supply (removable)
- 4x 3.5 inches / 2.5 inches (internal, decoupled)
- 3x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7 (+2 vertical)
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A (USB 3.1 Gen1)
- 1x Audio In / Out
- Maximum graphics card length: 420 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 180 mm
- Maximum depth front radiator + fan: 80 mm
- Maximum depth of top radiator + fan: 85 mm
- 1x ASUS TUF GT501 housing
- 3x 120mm fan (preinstalled)
- 1x 140 mm fan (preinstalled)
- 29x screws for power supply and motherboard
- 28x screws for 3.5 "
- 3x spacers for motherboards
- 1x Phillips adapter for spacers
- 10x cable ties
- 1x dust filter (cover)
- 1x dust filter (front)
- 1x dust filter (power supply)