The stereo gaming headset offers good performance at an unbeatable price. The powerful ASUS Essence drivers in connection with the innovative closed construction in airtight design and the versatile 3.5 mm jack connection result in an excellent headset with multi-platform compatibility.
The ASUS TUF Gaming H3 headset at a glance:
- Stereo headset from ASUS from the TUF gaming series
- Exclusive ASUS Essence drivers for high sound quality
- Robust headband made of stainless steel for stability and durability
- Light construction + fast cooling memory foam for high comfort
- Unidirectional microphone arm + integrated control elements
- Airtight resonance chamber technology
- 7.1 virtual surround sound with Windows Sonic support
- Multi-platform compatible thanks to the 3.5 mm jack connection
The ASUS TUF Gaming H3 Stereo Gaming Headset in detail
The headset offers versatile connectivity via a 3.5 mm jack connection. So the headset can be used with almost any modern gaming platform, whether PC, Mac, smartphone, PlayStation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch. The ASUS TUF Gaming H3 Stereo Gaming Headset is designed in a closed design and shields gamers from annoying ambient noise as well as the environment from the speakers.
It is therefore ideal for players who want to concentrate fully on the game and also suppresses annoying noise on the go. The ASUS TUF Gaming H3 headset also uses a specially sealed ear cup, which in conjunction with the detailed drivers and conjures up a particularly impressive sound. With their diameter of 50 millimeters, the Essence drivers developed exclusively by ASUS provide a powerful and precise sound foundation for games and films. But music and speech reproduction can also be heard with the ASUS TUF Gaming H3 headset in convincing sound quality. They deliver a wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz for strong bass and optimized gaming sound.
Controls directly on the headset enable volume control and mute the microphone. Thanks to the unidirectional design, this can be conveniently and easily brought into the correct position. The wide headband and the low weight of the headset ensure long-lasting comfort. The ear pads made of quickly cooling memory foam also help to maximize this.
- Color: black-gray (gun metal)
- Weight: 294 g
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack cable
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Type: closed
- -Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance: 32 ohms
- Driver: 50 mm magnet
- Orientation: Uni-directional
- Frequency range: 50 - 10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dB
- Quick start guide
- 3.5mm audio microphone splitter cable