This not only looks very good with other Republic of Gamers products, but also offers integrated RGB-LED lighting that can be configured via ASUS Aura Sync.
The features of the ASUS ROG Strix Helios White Edition Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Stylish midi tower in ASUS ROG design
- Integrated RGB-LED lighting with ASUS Aura Sync
- Tempered and tinted glass front and sides
- Possibility to install the graphics card vertically
- Well thought-out cable management
- A maximum of six fans possible, four already pre-installed!
- Up to 420 radiator in the front, 360 in the lid
- Integrated fan control for up to six fans
- Removable dust filters in the front, lid and bottom
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 4x USB 3.0 Type A and 2x 3.5 mm jack sockets
- Practical handles for the next LAN party
Helios White Edition: Stylish midi tower in Republic of Gamers design
The ASUS ROG Strix Helios White Edition is a high-quality midi tower in the popular Republic of Gamers look. The housing frame is made of aluminum. The brushed outer surfaces contrast with the smooth tempered glass windows that ASUS installs in the front of the case and on both sides. They reveal the hardware installed in the ROG Strix Helios White Edition.
The ASUS ROG Strix Helios White Edition offers plenty of space for this: E-ATX mainboards up to a size of 30.48 x 27.68 centimeters can be placed on the mainboard tray. Main boards in ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX format can also be installed. Eight horizontal expansion slots allow the horizontal installation of three graphics cards. In addition, the housing offers two vertical slots for vertical installation of a graphics card with a maximum length of 45 centimeters.
Cooling with air and water
If you rely on air cooling, this PC case offers options for installing up to seven case fans: There is space for three 140 or 120 fans in the front. Three 120 or two 140 millimeter models can be installed in the cover and a 140 or 120 mm fan in the rear panel. Removable brackets in the front and cover make installation easier. A processor cooler can be up to 19 centimeters high.
From the factory, three 140mm fans are pre-installed in the front and one 140mm fan in the rear of the case. ASUS also integrates a fan control for up to six fans with a 3-pin connector, which can be controlled via a dedicated button in the housing cover. Three removable dust filters in the front, bottom and lid protect against the ingress of dust and facilitate cleaning and maintenance.
ASUS has also thought of installing a water cooling circuit: A radiator up to 420 millimeters in size can be installed in the front of the case, which can be a total of 9 centimeters thick with fans and a 360 model in the lid, which should not be thicker than 6 centimeters with fans . A 120 or 140 model is planned for the rear, whereby a width of 148 millimeters must not be exceeded.
Drives and cable management
A drive cage for two 2.5- or 3.5-inch drives, which can be installed in three different positions in the lower front area of the housing, is hidden under the power supply cover. On the back of the mainboard tray, four additional 2.5-inch SSDs can be mounted on individual carriers in the front area.
ASUS offers numerous options for laying cables in an orderly manner: Various openings make it easier to connect components in the individual areas of the case. On the front, a modular cable cover provides effective privacy protection for the mainboard's 24-pin cable and two fold-out arms to support long and heavy graphics cards. Cables running behind the mainboard tray can be organized with the help of pre-installed Velcro fasteners. A total of 33 millimeters is provided there for the invisible laying of cables.
Design and lighting
The front of the case is equipped with extensive RGB-LED lighting: the ROG logo and some technical lines such as the Republic of Gamers lettering shine in freely selectable colors. The user can control the lighting via a dedicated button in the I / O panel as well as compatible motherboards with ASUS Aura Sync. In addition, the housing offers four red USB 3.0 type A ports and one USB 3.1 type C port. Two 3.5-millimeter jack sockets allow headphones and a microphone to be connected.
Not only is a cutout built into the power supply cover, ASUS also covers the opening that reveals the power supply unit with acrylic glass. The SSDs on the back of the mainboard tray are covered by an additional, swiveling acrylic glass cover. The tear-resistant handles in the housing cover are designed in the ROG style and, with a tested load capacity of 50 kilograms, offer the option of safely transporting your computer to the next LAN party.
Note: The riser cable required for vertical installation of the graphics card is not included in the scope of delivery and can be purchased separately in our shop.
- Dimensions: 250 x 591 x 565 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 18 kg
- Material: aluminum (chassis), tempered glass (front, side panels), acrylic glass, plastic
- Color: white / silver / black
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 305 x 277 mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 3x 140/120 mm (front)
- 2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 140/120 mm (rear)
- 3x 140 mm (front)
- 1x 140 mm (rear)
- Radiator mountings (partial waiver of fan slots):
- 1x max. 420/360 mm (front)
- 1x max. 140/120 mm (rear)
- 1x max. 280/360 mm (cover)
- Filter: front, power supply (removable)
- 2x 3.5 inch / 2.5 inch (internal)
- 4x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 8 + 2 (vertical)
- I / O panel:
-1x USB 3.1 Type C (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
- 2x USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (audio out)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (mic-in)
- 1x RGB control (on / off, mode, color, MB sync)
- 1x fan control (speed, 2-stage, 900 / 1,400 rpm)
- Maximum graphics card length: 450 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 190 mm
- Maximum network part length: 220 mm
- Maximum depth of front radiator + fan: 90 mm
- Maximum depth of top radiator + fan: 60 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 4x 140 mm fans (pre-installed)
- 1x fan hub (pre-installed)
- 2x hard drive bracket (pre-installed)
- 4x SSD bracket
- 1x vertical graphics card holder (pre-installed)
- 1x pump bracket
- 3x dust filter (pre-installed)
- 1x screw box
- 10x cable ties