With its 40 millimeter drivers in conjunction with the innovative closed construction in airtight design and the 2.4 GHz radio standard, it offers all the prerequisites for an immersive soundscape. The headset can be used universally, both wireless and wired. The comfortable ear cushions and the low weight guarantee a comfortable fit even during long gaming sessions.
The ROG Strix GO 2.4 Stereo Gaming Headset at a glance:
- Lightweight stereo headset from ASUS from the ROG Strix series
- Latency-free 2.4 GHz radio technology via USB Type C dongle
- Wired operation via 3.5 mm jack
- Exclusive 40mm ASUS Essence drivers for high sound quality
- Detachable main microphone + integrated microphone
- AI-based noise-canceling technology
- Compatible with PC, Mac, mobile devices, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
The ROG Strix GO 2.4 Stereo Gaming Headset in detail
The wireless 2.4 GHz connection ensures latency-free transmission of audio signals, which predestines the ROG Strix GO 2.4 headset for ambitious gamers. With a battery life of up to 25 hours and a range of 20 meters, maximum independence is guaranteed. Thanks to the impressively fast charging time, a full three hours of use are possible with a 15 minute charge.
The 2.4 GHz radio receiver has a USB Type-C connection and is compatible with PC, mobile devices and the Nintendo Switch. The included adapters also allow connection to a USB 2.0 port and a 3.5 mm jack. The headset is also compatible with PS4, Xbox One and PCs without a USB Type-C connection. With its low weight and the rotatable ear cups, the headset ensures long-lasting comfort.
The ROG Strix GO 2.4 is designed in a closed design and shields against annoying ambient noise. It is therefore ideal for players who want to concentrate fully on the game and also suppresses annoying noise on the go. In addition, a specially sealed ear cup is used, which conjures up a particularly impressive sound in conjunction with the detailed drivers. The 40 mm neodymium magnet loudspeakers developed exclusively by ASUS provide a powerful and precise sound foundation.
Removable main microphone and AI-based noise canceling
But music and speech reproduction can also be heard with the ROG Strix GO 2.4 in convincing sound quality. The main bi-directional microphone can be removed for mobile use. The integrated microphone, however, is omnidirectional. Both microphones offer AI-based noise canceling for interference-free and crystal-clear communication. Thanks to the intelligent algorithm, all sounds, from keyboard clattering to conversations by other people in the background, are almost completely suppressed.
- Type: closed
- Weight: 290 g
- Connection: USB Type C / USB 2.0 Type A (wireless 2.4 GHz), 3.5 mm jack
- Color: Black
- Battery: lithium polymer
- Battery life: up to 25 hours
- Driver: 40 mm neodymium magnet
- 3.5 mm operation: 10 - 40,000 Hz
- Wireless operation: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Main microphone: 100 - 8000 Hz
- Integrated microphone: 100 - 8000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 54 dB
- Main microphone: bi-directional
- Integrated microphone: omnidirectional
- Noise reduction: AI noise cancellation
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, mobile devices, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Scope of delivery:
- ASUS ROG Strix GO 2.4 gaming headset
- Transport bag
- Charging cable
- Removable main microphone
- 3.5 mm jack cable
- USB C to USB 2.0 Type A adapter