The completely modular power supplies in ATX format not only bring plenty of efficiency with 80 PLUS Gold certification, they are also equipped with large ROG heatsinks and a 135 millimeter fan with semi-passive mode. Magnetic stickers allow an individual design of the power supply unit.
The ASUS ROG Strix 850G 80 PLUS Gold power supply at a glance:
- 850 watt power supply unit with extremely powerful 70 A single rail
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Gold certificate
- Quiet 135 mm fan with semi-passive mode
- Fully modular cable management
- Two 4 + 4-pin ATX cables and six 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors
- 8x SATA connectors and six 4-pin Molex connectors
- High efficiency gaming power supply
In order to deliver the energy with high efficiency, ASUS relies on proven technology, for example in the form of 105 ° high-performance capacitors from Japan and largely wireless internal connections. The ROG Strix power supplies guarantee stability and, above all, reliability. ASUS paid particular attention to the cooling elements. Thanks to their unique design, the ROG heatsinks cool a surface twice as large. This means that not only does the fan start up much later, but it also protects the installed components and ensures a longer service life.
The 135 millimeter fan with double ball bearings can be switched to semi-passive mode using a button on the back of the power supply unit. In the so-called 0dB technology, sensors are used that ensure that the fans are switched off as quickly as possible when energy consumption is low. This also happens thanks to the cooling elements used. Then the power supply runs completely noiseless up to 40 percent TDP. The high manufacturer's guarantee of ten years exceeds the current standard of the upper class and reflects the high-class equipment and workmanship.
Extensive connections, completely modular
The ROG-Strix power supply units supply the energy via dedicated connections. A 24-pin ATX cable is included with the power supply unit, which can be connected to the respective mainboard. Two cables with two 4 + 4-pin connectors are included with the power supply unit for the additional power supply to the mainboard. Six 6 + 2-pin plugs can supply graphics cards with power, and eight SATA and six 4-pin Molex plugs are provided for the supply of data carriers or other peripheral devices.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160 mm (W x H x D)
- - Weight: 1.82 kg
- Fan: 135 mm (automatic control)
- Color: White (power supply, fan)
- Efficiency: at least 92/90/89 percent with 50/20/100 percent utilization. Meets the requirements of 80 PLUS Gold efficiency in the - European 230 volt network
- - Active PFC
Form factor: ATX12V 2.4 / EPS12V 2.92
- Power: 850 W.
- + 3.3V: 20 A
- + 5V: 20 A
- + 12V: 70 A / 840 W.
- -12V: 0.3 A / 3.6 W.
- + 5Vsb: 3 A / 15 W.
- Mainboard: 1x 20 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- CPU: 2x 4 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- 6x 6 + 2-pin PCIe
- 8x SATA
- 6x 4-pole Molex
- OVP (protection against overvoltage and undervoltage)
- SCP (short circuit)
- OPP (overload)
- Overtemperature protection (OTP)
-OCP (overcurrent on rails +12, +3.3 and +5 volts)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x power supply
- 1x power cord
- 1x 24-pin cable (610 mm)
- 2x 4 + 4-pin CPU cables (1,000 mm)
- 3x 6 + 2-pin PCIE cables (675 mm)
- 2x SATA cables (1x 810 mm / 1x 860 mm)
- 2x 4-pin Molex cables (450 mm)
- 2x Join the ROG badge
- 1x ROG logo magnet
- 4x ROG label
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 years