At the same time, ASUS demonstrates its sense of innovation in the form of an OLED display on the pump, which can be used to obtain system information, such as: the CPU temperature, can be displayed. Another top feature is the VRM cooler integrated in the pump housing. The otherwise completely black AiO water cooling is also equipped with addressable RGB LEDs on the pump. The information on the OLED and the lighting are controlled by the LiveDash software.
The ASUS RYUJIN 240 complete water cooling system at a glance:
- OLED display for displaying system information
- Addressable RGB LED lighting on the pump
- 240 mm aluminum radiator for maximum cooling performance
- 120 mm PWM fan with a static pressure of 3.94 mmH2O
- Max. 205.8 m³ / h delivery volume at max. 2,000 rpm
- Additional 60mm fan in the pump housing
- Easy handling due to flexible hoses with kink protection
- Compatible with all common AMD & Intel sockets
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Powerful cooling performance for demanding systems
The radiator of the ASUS RYUJIN 240 complete water cooling system is equipped with two Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC 2000 PWM 120 mm fans. The fans can be controlled by PWM in a range between 450 and 2,000 rpm. At maximum rotational speed, the fans generate a very high static pressure of 3.94 mmH20 and have an air flow rate of 205.8 m3 per hour. On the bearings of the fan is the ROG STRIX logo attached, which is a high recognition value.
This logo is also pre-set on the 1.77-inch OLED display on the pump housing, but can be changed using the LiveDash software. The display can display JPEGs and GIFs with a size of 160 x 128 pixels. Alternatively, the OLED display can also display system information such as the water temperature. The bottom plate of the pump is made of copper, guaranteeing the best possible heat dissipation from the CPU. In addition, there is a 60 mm fan in the pump housing, which cools the surrounding voltage transformers.
The pump is connected to the CPU cooler header of the mainboard via a 4-pin PWM connection and can thus be controlled according to the capacity of the CPU. At the base of the pump are addressable RGB LEDs, which can also be controlled via the LiveDash software. The sleeved connection hose between the pump and radiator is 38 cm long, so that the ASUS RYUJIN 240 complete water cooling can also be used in larger enclosures.
- Dimensions: 100 x 70 x 100 mm (W x H x D) Material Base plate: copper
- Hose length: 380 mm
- Dimensions (with fan): 272 x 122 x 52 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum (black painted)
- Type: 2x 120 mm (Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC 2000 PWM)
- Speed: 450 - 2,000 rpm +/- 10%5.8 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 3.94 m
- Delivery volume: max. 20mH2O
- Volume: max. 29.7 dB (A)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Type: 1x 60 mm
- Speed: 450 - 2,000 rpm +/- 10%
- Delivery volume: max. 32.8 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 3.94 mmH2O
- Volume: max. 31 dB (A)
- Intel Socket: 115x, 1366, 2011 (-V3), 2066
- AMD socket: AM4, TR4
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years