The AOC AGON AG322QC4 at a glance:
- Compatible with AMD FreeSync and a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz
- 16.7 million colors and dynamic contrast ratio of 50,000,000: 1
- 400 cd / m² brightness and reaction time of 4 ms (GtG)
- High ergonomics (inclinability, rotation, height adjustment, VESA)
- 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, VGA & 2x USB 3.0 (1x Fast Charge)
Enormous MVA panel with FreeSync technology
The huge MVA (Multi-Domain Vertical Alignment) panel, with a screen diagonal of 80.01 cm (31.5 inches), produces particularly intense black levels and provides a high contrast ratio of enormous 3000: 1 (50,000,000: 1 Dynamic ) for brilliant and sharp pictures.
The AOC AGON AG322QC4 also features AMD's FreeSync technology, which adjusts the refresh rate of the monitor to match that of the graphics card. In conjunction with a corresponding AMD graphics card, this eliminates the so-called tearing effect. Thanks to a short reaction time of only 4 ms (gray-to-gray), smears or trailing effects are also a thing of the past.
The resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels and a viewing angle of 178 ° horizontally and vertically do the rest. In addition to the widescreen HD resolution, the monitor scores above all with incredible color depth. Whole 16.7 million colors, the monitor is able to represent and the whole with a brightness of 400 cd / m². In the pixel-rich resolution, it reaches an incredibly high refresh rate with a full 144 Hz (via DisplayPort) and is therefore particularly suitable as a gaming screen.
High ergonomics & useful features make everyday life easier
With the base of the AGON AG322QC4 can be made extensive ergonomic settings. In addition to the height adjustment of 110 mm, it offers a tilt angle of -5.5 ° to + 29 ° and can be rotated from -30 ° to + 30 °. Aspects that can only increase comfort.
Like many other AOC models, the AG322QC4 comes with clever software solutions such as the FlickerFree technology and the Low-Blue-Light mode. These help to protect the eyes of the gamer. Even for LAN parties, the AGON is perfectly suited, because it offers a convenient carrying handle on the base and has a holder for headphones.
Particularly interesting is the included "Quick Switch Controller", which allows fast and comfortable settings. Thus, e.g. Contrast and brightness or the predefined or individual profiles are selected or adapted. Thanks to the rubberized back of the wired remote control she sits perfectly safe on the desk.
- Dimensions (with stand): 712.7 x 634.66 x 275.85 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.64 kg
- Color: Black / Silver
- Tilt: -5.5 ° to + 28 °
- Turning: -30 ° to + 30 °
- VESA: 100 x 100 mm
- Height adjustment: 110 mm
- Screen size: 80.01 cm (31.5 inches)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- Panel type: VA
- Maximum resolution: 2,560 x 1,440 pixels (144 Hz)
- Colors: max. 16.7 million
- Reaction time: min. 4 ms (gray-to-gray)
- Contrast ratio: 3,000: 1
- Contrast ratio (dynamic): 50,000,000: 1
- Brightness: 400 cd / m²
- Viewing angle: 178 ° horizontal / 178 ° vertical
- 1x D-sub (VGA)
- 2x HDMI 2.0
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x HD audio
- Speaker: 2x 5W
- Power consumption (typical / stand-by): 47 / - Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years
- Power cable (Schuko C5)
- USB 3.0 cable
- HDMI cable
- DisplayPort cable
- Energy efficiency class: B
- on an EEK scale from A +++ (highest) to G (lowest efficiency)
- in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2010 (EnVKV)