In front of such a screen, gambling or multitasking becomes a real experience.
The AOC AGON AG273QCG at a glance:
- Supports NVIDIA's G-Sync with a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz
- 16.7 million colors and dynamic contrast ratio of 50,000,000: 1
- 400 cd / m² brightness and reaction time of 1 ms (GtG)
- High ergonomics (inclinability, rotation, height adjustment, VESA)
- 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, VGA & 4x USB 3.0
- Enormous TN panel with NVIDIA's G-Sync technology
The large TN panel, with a screen diagonal of 68.6 cm (27 inches), produces particularly intense black levels and provides with a high contrast ratio of 1000: 1 (50,000,000: 1 Dynamic) for brilliant and sharp images.
The AOC AGON AG273QCG also incorporates NVIDIA's G-Sync technology, which adjusts the refresh rate of the monitor to match that of the graphics card. In conjunction with a corresponding NVIDIA graphics card this eliminates the so-called tearing effect. Thanks to the short reaction time of only 1 ms (gray-to-gray), smears or trailing effects are also a thing of the past.
The resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels and a viewing angle of 178 ° horizontally and vertically do the rest. In addition to the widescreen HD resolution, the monitor scores above all with incredible color depth. Whole 16.7 million colors, the monitor is able to represent and the whole with a brightness of 400 cd / m². In the pixel-rich resolution, it reaches an incredibly high refresh rate with a full 144 Hz (via DisplayPort) and is therefore particularly suitable as a gaming screen.
High ergonomics & useful features make everyday life easier
The AOC AGON AG273QCG base can be used to make extensive ergonomic adjustments. In addition to the height adjustment of 110 mm, it offers a tilt angle of -3.5 ° to + 21.5 ° and can be rotated from -3 ° to + 30 °. Aspects that can only increase comfort.
Like many other AOC models, the AOC AGON AG273QCG comes with clever software solutions such as the FlickerFree technology and the Low-Blue-Light mode. These help to protect the eyes of the gamer. Even for LAN parties, the AGON is perfect, because it offers a practical carrying handle on a slim stand and a headphone holder.
- Dimensions (with stand): 433 x 623 x 218 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Color: black, red
- Tilt: -3.5 ° to + 21.5 °
- Turning: -3 ° to + 30 °
- VESA: 100 x 100 mm
- Height adjustment: 110 mm
- Screen size: 68.6 cm (27 inches)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- Panel Type: TN
- Maximum resolution: 2,560 x 1,440 pixels (144 Hz)
- Colors: max. 16.7 million
- Reaction time: min. 1 ms (gray-to-gray)
- Contrast ratio: 1,000: 1
- Contrast ratio (dynamic): 50,000,000: 1
- Brightness: 400 cd / m²
- Viewing angle: 178 ° horizontal / 178 ° vertical
- 1x D-sub (VGA)
- 2x HDMI 2.0
- 2x DisplayPort 1.2
- 4x USB 3.0
- 2x HD audio
- Speaker: 2x 3W
- Power consumption (typical / stand-by): 47 / <0.5 W
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years
- Power cable (Schuko C5)
- Audio cable
- VGA Cable
- HDMI cable
- DisplayPort cable
Energy efficiency class: B
on an EEK scale from A +++ (highest) to G (lowest efficiency)
in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2010 (EnVKV)