As much as Mayhems has worked on perfecting their products, the manufacturer does not guarantee compatibility and functionality of the coolant with all systems and water cooling systems. So far no limitations have been reported, and all relevant water cooling systems work flawlessly with the "Pastel" coolants from Mayhems.
Note: The system must be clean and chemicals of any kind must be removed completely. No bleaching agents, biocides or corrosion inhibitors must be used. It is recommended to flush the system thoroughly with distilled water or Mayhems Ultra Pure H2O before use.
Pastel can be used in computer watercooling systems and is designed for continous operation (up to two years) without showing wear.
As this coolant contains dye, it cannot be excluded that e.g. clothes or other textiles may stain upon contact. Please also note that dye fades with time and hence the colour intensity of the coolant may decrease.
Environmental and safety notice: Mayhems Pastel contains zinc oxyde. Do not dispose of through waste water system. This is harmful to the environment. Store at a cool and dry place out of the reach of children and animals. When swallowed do not induce vomiting, except if explicitly instructed to do so by meddical personell.
- The Mayhem coolants can be mixed with each other to create new colours
- Shipped in a bottle with child safety cap
- Protects from corrosion with e.g. Copper, brass, steel, nickel, aluminium
- Protects from algae growth
- Fulfills ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
- Less toxic than propylene glycol
- Reduces flake and silt buildup in the system
- Freezing point at 8°C
- Boiling point at 95°C (depends on pressure)
- Can be stored fir up to 3 years (cool and dry)
- Made in the UK
Warning: Following manufacturers will refuse the warranty for your products if they are beeing operated with the fluids of Mayhems: Alphacool, Koolance, Phobya and Aqua Computer.
Color: Pure Black
Extent of delivery:
1x Mayhems Pastel - Pure Black 1000ml