The main features:
High cooling performance for all current CPU models from Intel® and AMD®
(An AMD ® Phenom II® version is also available)
Additional cooling power on Intel ® Nehalem ® CPUs: Specially designed cooling geometry and coolant flow
High flow rates of up to 4,9 litres per minute
Direct vertical coolant flow into the middle prechamber. From there the coolant is directed onto the cooling plate, without added flow resistance through long channels.
Top/Nozzle made from all-metal brass, sandblasted and with clear lacquer protected against tarnishing and prints
Integrated Aluminium mount, anodized (no contact to coolant)
Electrolytic copper baseplate with pin-structure (the structure covers the complete CPU core) with highly plate underside, Pin structure sandblasted
The Pin structure of our CPU waterblock is perfectly adapted to and redesigned for the newest CPU generations.
Easy and safe to use mount: The mounting screws are protected against accidental loosening by a high counter-nut and a lock washer. The length of the counter nut allows easy and secure tightening by hand. During tightening the screw can be fixated with the included Allen key, which makes installation with pliers and screwdriver obsolete which can easily damage the Mainboard when slipped.
• Connection thread: 2x 1/4" inner thread
• Flow rate: Up to 4,9 l/h
• Weight: Up to 260g
• All Nuts, Bolts, Springs & Washers
• Socket 1366 - Core i7 (Intel® Socket T Prescott-style LGA) via the 4-holes through the motherboard.
• Socket 775 (Intel® Socket T Prescott-style LGA) via the 4-holes through the motherboard.
• Socket 1156 - i5 (Intel® Socket LGA) via the 4-holes through the motherboard.